𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

*Quick A/N*

(Another long chapter later...please forgive me. ;-;) 

You know, you guys are making me sad. I work "so hard" to make these small chapters for you, and you don't want to comment on them??? I need criticism guys, I need some kind of motivation, SOMETHING TO KEEP ME GOING. Y'know? You don't even have to write actual words!

-Sincerely, Desperate Author 🥺

///

You're pleasantly dreaming peacefully until you're so rudely snatched from the warmth of your bed. You make an upset sleep face but stop once you feel something soft and warm touch you. You instinctively get closer to it wanting to be more comfortable. You feel something else soft cover your body. You sigh pleasantly now feeling better than you were earlier.

You feel slight rocking back and forth, further putting you back to deeper sleep. You feel a strange sensation spread throughout your body but it stops and you once again fall asleep completely.

***
You wake up in a room that looks similar to your room. But it's not your room. You snap your eyes open wide. You hurry out of the oddly comfortable bed confused. You look around with panic spreading throughout your body. You try to calm down slowly by taking a few breaths. You regain your composure and take a look around once more.

It really does look similar to your bedroom. It had a large closet to the side with sliding doors. A f/c desk is placed near the curtained window. A dark, round, mahogany table is placed in the middle of the room with a vase of those rainbow flowers. And lastly, there's a strange-looking chest with small designs on it. (The designs represent the neighborhood residents. But you don't know that.)

(Change the room layout if you don't like it. It's just based on my lifestyle. ;-;)

You decide to check out the closet. Once you do open the closet, you notice how big it is. You also notice that multiple different clothing items were hanging from hangers, along with some other outfits folded neatly and put into the shelves. You can also see some small jewelry boxes hanging out on the shelves as well.

'Who's house is this???' You hesitate to pick out something to wear, wondering if the owner of the house would be okay with it. 'Wait a minute...' You just remembered that you were basically kidnapped, so you don't really care about whoever lives here. You decide to go with a comfy outfit and leave it at that.

You walk towards the closed door. You're cautious to step out but do so anyways. You slam the door open quickly and look around. No one is in the hallway. You walk farther through the hallway and notice many other doors that most likely lead to more rooms. You don't open them though. Once you're out of the hallway, you notice a kitchen, the living room, a staircase(?) that is behind the living room, leading to an upstairs, and another staircase just next to the wall that separates the foyer and the living room. It looks like it might lead to a basement. 

There's no one else in the house with you...which sort of worries you. You try and think about the things that you did yesterday. You don't remember much of anything.

You remember some things, like Florian, how you use to be in a different home before this. Your parents... Wait did you have any? You can't remember their faces or anything. You clutch your head with your hand trying to think of anything, but the more you think about it, the worse you feel.