MEETING MY MATE

Me and my family have been running for a year now we found a old den on the side of a snow covered mountain I had them stay at the den and hide why I found us food to eat I was in the middle of running down a deer when I heard fighting so I ran in that direction and I saw about 20 rouges fighting one werewolf the werewolf I could was from a pack but he was alone so I ran in killing rouge after rouge to get to him and keep him safe.

When I got to him I bared my neck in submission and bowed to him to show him I'm no threat and started fighting the rouges again killing one after the other soon enough all of the rouges where dead and I turn to him again and bared my neck and bowed to him then I shifted to my human from naked in front of him I ask him "can you please shift to your human form so we can talk please and thank you " with that I heard him go behind a tree and shift to human form I heard shuffling of clothes so I know he put clothes on he came back out from the trees and said " hello" in a deep husky voice.

James pov

I was out on a run in my pack territory by the mountain when all of a sudden I smelt rouges there was 20 of them that was surrounding me so I mind link my beta Mac ( Mac rouges west side of mountain 20 of them I'm surrounded need help ) he responded ( on way alpha ) then I started fighting them then all of a sudden this beautiful pink wolf comes running in my direction killing rouge after rouge makeing quick work of them I was impressed and all I could do is stare in awe at her then when she got to me she bared her neck in bowed to me to let me know she was not at threat and she went back to fighting she finished them off in a matter of seconds then turn to me again and shifted into the most beautiful woman I ever seen she had pink hair silver eyes and was 5'5 I could tell she was blind she asked me " can you please go shift into your human form so we can talk please and thank you " so I went behind a tree and shifted to my human form and put on some close and came back out in said "hello".

Pink pov

He came out in said "hello" and I said " hello my name is Pink me and my family have been running from rouges for over a year I am not part of a traditional pack when I was born my biological parents where part of the BLOOD SACK PACK but because I was born blind they threw me out like trash to die and my adopted parents found me and took me in and raised me I have the hiding in a den so I could find food for them but the rouge have been attacking us in bigger groups the last cave we stay in I had to kill 150 rouges to get my family out safely can we please join your pack so I know they are safe I will be the only one taking the blood oath and if you would kindly follow me you will understand stand why I said that please and thank you alpha"

James pov

This beautiful woman in front of me was born blind to a pack that is all about perfection and was tossed out like trash my her own parents the day she was born had me seeing red but I took several deep breaths to calm down she ask me to follow her I can trust her she just saved my life so I mind link my beta ( Mac I'm OK rouges are dead I got help from Pink ill explain latter I'm following her to her family to bring them back with us ) he said ( yes alpha will clean up the rouges )I said ( ok) I look at pink and say "sure I will follow you but first can I shake your hand and say thank you for saving me " put my hand out for her to shake and when she takes my hand I fill sparks "mate" we both say

Pink pov

I take his hand to shake it and fill the sparks " mate" we both say then I ask him " what your name mate " he said " my name is James and I'm the alpha of this pack we are the nightshade pack which makes you the Luna of the pack now my queen take me to your family" I said "OK just remember that I said I'm not from the traditional pack OK " then we started walking hand in hand back to the den but when we get there is 160 rouges surrounding it I see red and shift and start killing rouges one by one.

James pov

We where walking hand in hand in the direction of where I know there is a old wolf's den to be located and when we get there my eyes go wide there is 160 rouges surrounding the den my mate shifts and starts killing the rouges one by one she was fast and fierce she took the all out in a matter of a minute I just stood in awe when she was done she was covered in blood but she went to the den stood out side the six wolf's come out they are not rouges they are regular wolf's I stare in shock as my mate rubbs and licks each one the she shifts back to human form.

Pink pov

After I killed the 160 rouges I go to the entrance of the den and call my family ( mom dad Jake Jack Mia Eva it's safe to come out I want you to meet my mate ) they said ( ok we are coming are you ok ) I said ( yes I'm OK) when they all came out I rubbed up against each one of them and licked them to show them I was ok and I shifted back to my human form and turn to my mate and said " James this is my family my mom Lia my dad John my brothers Jake and Jack and my sisters Mia and Eva "

James pov

She turn to me and said " James this my family my mom Lia my dad John my brothers Jake and Jack my sisters Mia and Eva " each time she said a name a wolf stepped forward until all six wolf's where in a straight line in was in awe she could talk to them I looked at all of them and said " it is very nice to meet you all would you all like to come back to my pack with me so you all don't have run anymore only if you all want to but I would love to have my mate and her family where I know they are safe " I looked at my mate waiting for a answer.

Pink pov

My mate ask my family to come to the pack I was so happy but he was waiting on a answer so I ask my family ( what do you guys want to do but before you answer let tell you that to get to you just now I had to kill a 160 rouges that had surrounded the den I want to know you all are safe but I also want to be with my mate so please don't make me choose between you all cus I will choose you all and if yall stay out here the rouges will just get worse and I'm afraid of what might happen to you ) after a few minutes they all said ( we will go with you and your mate James to your pack you are family no matter what and we want to be with you we love you ) I know I'm crying I bent down and hug them all at the same time.

James pov

I'm waiting on a answer from my mate looking at her I can tell she is communicating with them I noticed she started to cry and she bent down and hug them all at once but they started licking her and she laughed it was the most wonderful sound she then looked at me and said " they said they will come with us to our pack and that I'm family no matter what and they want to be with me " I was so happy they said yes cause I know if they said no she would have stayed out here I looked at them all with a smile and said " come then follow me " I hold out my hand for my mate and she takes it we start walking with the six wolf's following us I mind link my beta ( Mac we are on are way back to the pack house I'm with my mate and her family they are not traditional pack) he says back ( yes alpha and what do you mean by not traditional pack) I said ( you will find out soon enough) he said ( yes alpha ) and we continue walking to the pack house.