comming to the pack

Pink pov

We were walking hand in hand back to the pack with my family following I always keep my guard up and I could see a big mansion up ahead with a guy standing there waiting to greet us when got there but I stop when I smelt about 170 rouges coming up behind us I turn to my mate and say " get my family to the house now rouges 170 of them go now " with that I shift and tell my family ( run with my mate James to the big house don't stop love you ) with that I turn around and take off and start killing rouges one by one.

James pov

We where walking hand in hand the pack house was in view  when all of a sudden she stop in says " get my family to the house now rouges 170 of them go now " I didn't have time to respond before she shifts and takes a minute I can tell she talking with her family before she takes off I want to make sure she ok but I have to get her family to the house I look at them I can see the worry in their eyes for her I say to them " I know your worried she will be OK let's get to the house now " I start running makeing sure they are following me I mind link my beta ( Mac I'm running to you with my mates family she went to fight 170 rouges that where coming up behind us I want you to take inside the house ) he said ( yes alpha are there six wolf's following you ) I said ( yes that's her family take the in the house ) he said ( yes alpha ) when we reach the house I look at her family and say " Lia John Jake Jack Mia Eva I want you to follow my beta Mac in side the house and stay there I'm going to help Pink" then I turn to Mac and say" take them inside I will be back " with that I turn and shift into my black wolf and take off in the direction Pink went by the time I got there she had killed all but 1 and she was cornered I ran up and killed the rouge right after I killed the rouge I look at her she's covered in blood and is swaying I hurry and shift into my human form and I catch her right before she falls I pick her up and say " it's alright I got you I'm here " the I mind link Mac ( Mac get the pack doctor I'm on my way ) he said ( yes alpha are you ok is the Luna ok ) I said ( yes I'm OK but I'm not sure about the Luna) he said ( yes alpha what about the Lunas family) I said ( have them  in the living room and make sure no one hurts them if the do they answer to me and make sure the couch is clear ) he said ( yes alpha )

Pink pov

I was killing rouges one by one I had killed over half of them and then I was killing one when 3 jump on my back I managed to portect all my major organs I killed all but the 3 the where my back I managed to shake them off I killed 2 out of the 3 which left me 1 and I was cornered I look up feeling someone running in my direction then I feel them jump and land on the rouge and kill them I coul tell I was losing blood and my energy I could feel my body starting to sway I'm sleepy I feel sparks just as I pass out.

Mac pov

I was wondering bout the this person who helped out my alpha and could take on so many rouges by themselves and I was wondering about this non traditional pack that was being brought back to the pack I was standing outside the pack house watching for them when I saw him walking hand in hand with a naked woman with pink hair and sliver eyes and they had 6 wolf's following them regular wolf's they were about 50 yards away when the woman stop said something to alpha James then shifted into a pink furred wolf waited a minute then took off running back they way they came and then James said something to the wolf's and they all started running to the house so I ask ( alpha are there 6 wolf's following you) we he told me that they where his my mates family I was like really but I did what he ask and led them inside the house I know he said there was a 170 rouges coming up behind them I wonder  how he knew that I it wasn't even a few minutes when link to tell me to get the pack doctor I knew he was fine but I wonder how bad are Luna was I look at the 6 wolf's and I could see the worry in their eyes for the woman and it made me wonder more I looked at them and said " James wants me to take you into the living room " they all looked at me and nodded then they followed me to the living room  I had already link the pack doctor and had made it here I mad e sure the couch stayed empty and then alpha James burst throw the door with the pink wolf covered in blood  he didn't have a mark on him he laid the wolf on the couch and the 6 wolf's went up to her and whimpered and whined and licked her you could tell they loved her I looked at my alpha and he was sad but did not get in the way of the 6 wolf's.

James pov

I ran as fast as I could back to the pack house I bursted through the door and saw my beta Mac the pack doctor and my mates family I placed my mate on the couch and back away her family started whimpering and whineing when they got to her rubbing their heads on her licking her trying to wake her up you could see the love and worry in their eyes and it made me sad I wanted to cry I saw the pack doctor starting to move that would be bad so I quickly said " John Lia Jake Jack Mia Eva I know you are worried about pink so am I but are pack doctor needs to look at her and clean her up ok " they all nodded and slowly backed away and watched the doctors every move the doctor poured a solution on my mate that cleaned up all the blood but cause the 6 wolf's to growl I look at them and said " I know I don't like it either but it cleans everything so she can heal faster " and they nodded but still watched in that moment her wounds closed and we heard five pops the she jumps up looks around and spots her family and runs to them and rubbs on them and licks them I could see the worry in her eyes but when she saw them it was relieve that they where ok then she looked at me and shifted to her human form and said " thank you for taking care of them and for coming to my aid if I wouldn't have been in a corner I would have gotten that last one to you know but I'm glad you where there I was getting tired I had already killed 369 rouges today not to mention the ones I killed yesterday " he said " your welcome I know your not used to clothes but could you please put on my shirt " I look at my family and ask " mom dad what is he talking about " they said " sweetheart your showing off your naked body to everyone and your mate doesn't want that " I said " r u saying he wants me to put clothes on " they said " yes"