The End is Here!

(A/n: I'm gonna say this once. The platonic people in this story are Yandere's as well(minus Bai He). Just wanted to clarify this.)

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL CONTENT AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON.

Mk pov

I was listening to my music while driving back from my training with Monkey King. 

It's been a few days since everything happened with Macaque and stuff. 

I've been keeping an eye out just in case he comes back, and so far, nothing. 

I saw Pigsy's shop up ahead, once I got to the shop, I took off my headphones and got out from the cart.

"Hey yo! Guess who's back from his training with Monkey King.... Uh..." 

I thought I would be seeing my friends, but in front of me were Bull Clones, except they were acting more like wild animals.

"What in the world...?" I asked.

Then, all of the Bull Clones came charging at me.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" I screamed, one of the Bull Clones were about to attack, but something crashed into the herd, making them fly away. 

Then, someone came out of the van, I saw all of my friends and the ninja kids, but their clothes looked like they came out from an apocalypse, they look so awesome...but I didn't see Akito, making me worried.

"Guys! Oh, oh, oh! You all look so awesome!" I said, usually Mei says, 'I know right?!' but she didn't.

"Yeah. So, uh... some stuff happened while you were away. Got kind of intense" Mei said, as she scratched the back of her head.

They explained everything that happened over the past few days.

"But where's Akito?" I asked.

Kappei was about to tell me but screamed when a Bull Clone appeared behind me. 

It was about to attack me, but a gunshot rang through the area, making the clone explode.

"Piece of junk..." A voice hissed.

I looked up and saw Akito, holding guns...but she looked...so....cute~!!

cute~!!