Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 1

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL CONTENT AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON.

Nobody pov

"You call this a training session?" Mk said, as he blocked his teachers attack while smirking pridefully.

"I'm barely broken a sweat!" He said, as Monkey King smiled smugly and leaned down.

"Battle's no place to be arrogant...gotta stay humble." He said, as he dodges his students attack and heard him laugh.

"Says you?" MK grunted out.

He tried to hit Monkey King with his staff, making the retired hero just close off of the mountain ledge. 

"Hah! Who's gotta be humble now!" He said, as he finally had him where he wants him to be and was about to knock him off, Monkey King smirked then kicked his staff.

"Still you~" Mk gasped, as he let go of the staff, screaming as the staff hit the mountain behind him.

Akito just sighed, as she closed the ring portal.

"Mk lose again?" Silver asked.

"Yep." She said, doing her hair.

She fixed her outfit and looked in the mirror.

"...Not bad if I do say so myself." She said.

"Looks nice, if it weren't so short." Exetior said, putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Yeah...that's the only problem I have with it." She said, putting her eye patch on.

Shadow was cleaning her tail-light, much to her dismay.

"Shads...careful." She hissed.

"I'm going as gentle as I can." He said, as he finished.

Her brothers look at her and smile.

"You look so pretty!" Silver said.

"Thanks! I should get going." She said, as her brothers entered her body.

She walked out the shop and into the busy streets.

'I wonder where the others are?' She thought, as she walked around.

A very familiar redhead tapped his finger on the stand and scanned his eyes around the crowd waiting for any customers. 

His eyes widened, once he landed on Akito's figure, his mouth agape.

The outfit she had, fit her body perfectly...TOO perfectly.

Her curves, her chest...everything was perfect.