Affection

Gerard's POV:

Within 2 minutes, Frank and I started kissing. Very soft and loving kisses were placed on my lips, neck, and collarbone. I pulled Frankie in, letting him wrap his arms around me as his hands danced on my shirt.

"F-Frank...

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

We both turned to see Mikey standing in the doorway.

"U-Umm... M-Mikey... Coul-ld yo-ou lea-ave us alone, p-please...?"

"No!? Sir, get out!" He looked straight at Frank.

"N-No! Mi-ikey... Ple-ease... Let him stay...." I hugged Frank even closer, snuggling into his chest.

Mikey was silent.

"Why should I let him stay?" He asked.

"B-Because... Because I'm older a-and mom will yell a-at you wh-when I tell her...! I c-can have boys o-over..." I responded as my voice started going into a whisper.

More silence from Mikey.

"God dammit, Gee." Mikey rolled his eyes and shut the door. I smiled and kissed Frank on the cheek. He giggled and sat me on his lap. We looked at each other for a bit. It was nice. The only sound was the light ringing in our ears. He ran his hands up and down my sides. The feeling of his warm hands on my cold skin. His lips left marks on my small pale body.

His hands ran over the hickeys on my neck. I flinched at the touch. It felt painful. It stung. But, I got used to it and let him leave more marks over my neck. He lifted my croptop, placing his hands on my chest.

"You're gonna be mine..."