Meeting Vincent

Nick hasn't came into work since he found out he was no longer a Grimm anymore. If Trubel didn't choose to stick around to help us I'd be the only Grimm in town. We've been waiting for a few weeks to hear back from Eliza, waiting around isn't going to help him. Seeing Sean walk out of his office with a grave look on his face, he marched over to me leaning down a bit.

Sean:"You and I need to leave."
Me:"Where?"
Sean:"Lunch, someone wants to meet us."
Me:"Who?"

Sean's eyes narrowed which gave me an idea of who, nodding slowly I stood up looking to Hank and Wu.

Me:"Call if yiu think it's Wesen. You two can't go out there alone."
Hank:"I'll call."

With a slight nod I left with Sean.

~~~
Nick's P.O.V

Juliette's fingers snapped in front of my face causing me to shake my head then look at her,

Juliette:"Really Nick? You weren't even listening?"
Me:"Sorry.."

She sighed then leaned against me,

Juliette:"You shouldn't worry, she can handle herself out there."
Me:"I know but she can't do this alone."
Juliette:"I know and we will find a way."
Me:"There probably isn't a way Juls."
Juliette:"Well we won't know that until Eliza gets ahold of Sean."
Me:"If she even does."
Juliette:"You need some sleep you haven't slept since that night."

~~~
Sean's P.O.V

Cautiously walking inside the café with Sy, I looked around to see if I could spot Vincent myself. It only took a small moment before spotting him, grabbing her hand Sy walked behind me over to Vincent's table.

Vincent:"If it isn't Sean Renard, please sit down. Oh, I see you brought Sylas with you."

Refusing to sit he gave me a cold glare, sitting down Sy took the seat next to me.

Vincent:"Excellent, now we can begin. Your brother Eric failed, along with my brother and your father. Why is that? Was it because of you? Or her?"
Me:"M-"
Sylas:"Both of us. I killed your beloved prince Eric."
Vincent:"Tch, that you did. Having someone outside of the family murder a family member... Sean you know what that will bring Sylas? Don't you? Or have you forgotten!?"
Me:"No, I remember and frankly Sylas will tell you nothing."

Vincent looked up from his plate,

Vincent:"Oh indeed she will Sean. You have not been around me in centuries. When I'm finished, there will be nothing left of Sylas. You two know what the hell I came here for, now either you do this the easy way or the hard way will be your choice. I'd choose carefully."
Me:"If we don't give you what you came for? Then what?"
Vincent:"I will kill you both and take your child, there is no one here that can stop me."
Me:"I wouldn't say that."
Vincent:"Really? Why shouldn't I?"

Sylas barely lowered her head looking towards Vincent with a look that could kill.

Sylas:"Whatever you came for you will not get, if you and your weaklings don't leave Portland this instant...heh, well you don't want to know what will happen to the four of you. Crowned Prince or not I could give a shit less what your so called title even means. Here in America? Your title is worthless."

Vincent snarled and leaned over to grab Sy's throat but I was quicker then he was by shoving his hand away.

Me:"Don't you dare. Touch her and you will lose that damn hand."
Vincent:"I'll show her worthless."
Sylas:"Go for it, you won't succeed. Especially with my panic button, one wrong move and this place will be crawling with cops. Care to behave now?"
Vincent:"Cops are useless-"
Me:"Not ours."
Vincent:"I wasn't fucking finished Sean! Yea I know about your 'cops', they don't faze me."
Me:"If it doesn't faze you then why don't you try to push her buttons?"
Vincent:"No. It's not the right time for that, you two must think I'm dumb! There's something about her I can't figure out but it's worth the torture."
Me:"You are not fast enough to lay a hand on her. Come on Sy, we're leaving. If you follow us you will regret what is coming to you."
Sylas:"Ta ta prince of the shitheads."