⭒ NINETEEN

Yebin sat on the couch, knitting a hat with a blanket thrown over her as she watched Yujin and his friends in the kitchen

Yebin sat on the couch, knitting a hat with a blanket thrown over her as she watched Yujin and his friends in the kitchen. They were all seated at the kitchen, taking a break from whatever games they'd been playing on their Switches.

Ricky mentioned something to Gyuvin, and Yebin watched as Yujin's eyes sparkled. "You're in health?! Can you examine my shoulder?"

"Sure." Ricky shrugged. "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah. Here." Yebin watched Yujin point to a spot on his back that he'd been complaining about. Their mother, a nurse, already assured him that it was fine, and even Yebin massaged his shoulder that morning when he complained again of pain. They decided he was being a hypochondriac. Still, Ricky briefly touched her brother's shoulder, feeling around for anything abnormal.

"Is it back cancer?" Yujin asked in a shaky voice.

"No, it's muscular."

"Muscular cancer?!"

"No!"

Yebin let her hands and knitting needles fall into her lap with a huff. "Shut up! I'm sewing a very precise stitch right now, and I can't do it with you two yelling in my ear!"

"We aren't even near you!"

"Yeah, well... Go upstairs or something!"

To retaliate, the group of five moved into the living room with Yebin to resume their gaming. They were relatively quiet after the girl promised to make them each a hat of their choice.

JUNHYEON:do you need me to beat them up for you my love😤😤😤😤😤

JUNHYEON:
do you need me to beat them up
for you my love😤😤😤😤😤

YEBIN:
junhyeon why are you texting me

YEBIN:
we're literally sitting right
next to each other

JUNHYEON:
to conceal our plans of course!!!!!!

YEBIN:
we don't habe plans

YEBIN:
no beating anyone up