1. Going Out

(I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm gonna do it anyway.

You were a very good daughter you did what you were told never gotten in tribal well not with the police. Everyone around you always compliments how honest you are and how graceful you are and how some girls should look at you as a role model.

Your father was out on a bus trip and won't be back till the end of the summer which was three months from now. It was late like 9pm and you were studying for the finals when a knock came from the door and your inter mind now how it was.

And you were right Ivy burst through the door before reviling her she was dressed very nicely which means "Y/n I need your help" she said with a dramatic experience. You looked at her with a blank experience "Ivy am sorry but I can't I'm studying" you exclaimed she looked at you with like you just told a not funny joke "What for you finished school" she said flopping her arms down.

The two of you went back and forth with each other and like always she wins "Fine fine but you owe me" you said walking to your room changing into your favorite dress. You did some makeup and put on some earrings and bracelet and perfume the two of you walked out the building you lived in and which was pretty expensive to live there.

Soon you made it to Lackadaisy and to your shock it was filled with clients and customers you been here before but just to drop off something for Ivy and that's it but tonight was special Ivy said. The two of you were walking when Ivy took your hand and dragged you to the bar sitting there was a very beautiful lady and she was talking to a man next to ger Ivy approached and the lady trend to you noth.

"Ivy dear is this y/n you were talking about" she asked addressing you she smiled "Yes and when they hear her sing I bet this place will be filled again next time" she said with star's in her eyes the lady smiled curiously the looked twords you "I'm Mitzi the wonder of Lackadaisy" she said extending her arm to the whole place. You were amazed that a woman like her could run a place like this especially bey her self, "I'm Y/n but it seems you already now that" you said with a smile.

Mitzi nodded her head in agreement "Ho Zib git up it's time for you to get on stage" Mitzi said to the man slouched on the bar with a cigarette in his mouth he sat up and looked at you. "Zib this is Y/n she'll be filling in till the rest of the band gets here" Mitzi said looking at Zib.

Zib huffed then got off the stool "Well let's get going then" he said Ivy wave off to you as you followed Zib to the stage "So since there only the two of us and I play clarinet we should do something smooth and classy" he said not looking at you "Yeah that sounds fine" you replayed.

The two of you were now on stage you agree to a song to play, Zib started and when your time came up you jumped in.

Your POV:

It's been so long since I signed in front of people but luckily I didn't lose my touch the song was slow and soothing with my voice Zib was great at the clarinet and blended perfectly with the song.

The people started moving up closer to here my voice which made me smile I could see Ivy swaying in the back as Mitzi bobbed her head showing she was enjoying the song. I continued to sing bring me back to when I was younger and only sing for my family and friends.

Ivy POV:

Herring Y/n's voice again was like when she first song in front of me I thought it might presser her to sing with a crowded but shocker she was loving it well by the way she looked up on stage.

Soon I saw the other band members coming in Rocky had a smile on his face and Freckle had a small smile on his face they made there way over to me and Ms. M "Sorry for the delay the car was out of gas" Rocky explained Ms. M raised an eyebrow "Really now" she said looking at all the other's "Yes ma'am so we had to push it all the way here" Rocky said putting an arm around Freckle.

Rocky's POV:

After a minute I didn't realize the music in the room and that it was fallowed bye a beautiful voice I removed my arm from around Freckles and walked to the stage. When I got throw the crowd and to the front of the stag I was meat with an angel I mean she was beautiful and her voice matched her perfectly.

I went to the stage and folded my arms on the stage so I can lay down will dozing at the purity lady, after the song she smiled and was about to walk down the stairs when I ran and offered my hand "Madame" I said will smiling.

Y/n's POV:

I was offered a hand by a very handsome man and with now though I took it "Thank you" I said felling my checks get hat "No problems toots" the man said closings one eye and smiled with is teeth. I smiled back the het rising on my face "And what is a lovely lady like you are doing in a place like this" he asked but before I could answer Ivy pop in front of me.

"She's here because you and half of the band weren't here on time so I scooped her up and brought her over before we lost some clients" Ivy said smiling proudly an orange cat was next to me and we made eye contact 'Oh he's CUTE" I thought to myself still looking at him.

Ivy noticed and stood next to him "Freckles meet Y/n the girl I told you about, and Y/n meet Calvin but we call him Freckle" Ivy introduced me to Freckle. He waved at me and I did the same "I think your forgetting some one" the cat with blue on said with his hands behind his back and eyes closed.

Ivy rolled her eyes with a smile on her face "And that is Roark but we call him-" Ivy was interrupted when Roark jumped in front of her blocking Ivy and Freckle, he took my hand and lend down "Rocky is what they call me" he said then kissed my hand.

(I'm in love with LACKADAISY and the people. This is just to cleanse my dining urge to write this)