2. Rush for the outing

Y/n's POV:

"It's 1am I should be heading home" I said to Ivy she smiled and nodded "Yeah it's about time for this place to close" Ivy said looking  around seeing the crowd of people were gone and only a few left.

I got up from the bar and was heading to the door with Ivy "Wait" we were stopped by Mitzi that was making her way towards us "Thought you don't work here" she said going into her purse and pulling out some money holding it out to me "Oh  I can't except that" I shook my head with my hands up in refusal.

Mitzi took my hand and pleased the money in my hand "Now now you deserve it, and the thought of you not working here I won't to change that" Mitzi offering a job here "And after herring your voice I say the band could use a voice like your's" she added.

I smiled at the fact I was offered a job not what I thought my first job would be at a bar but it'll get me out my father's house "I expect your offer, thank you" I said smiling. We said our good bey's and me and Ivy headed to the car "What why didn't we take the car last time"  I asked Ivy as we got in the car "The boys had it and they ran out of gas but Victor filled it up" she said starting the car.

We were about to drive off when Rocky jumped in front of the car "AAHH!!" Me and Ivy screamed at the site of him when the head lights turned on. He ran over to my side of the window I rolled down my window looking confused "What is it" I asked  as he huffed "I guest wanted to ask if you had any plans tomorrow" he asked looking down will tapped his hands on the car I smirked at what he was asking "No not at all" I said looking at him.

He looked down at his feet "Well could you join me tomorrow evening at the park" he said looking up at me but his head still down. I smiled at his appearance "Yes I would like that" I said, Rocky face changed in an instance a toothy smiled plastered on his face "Alright Rocky y/n here has to get home" Ivy interrupted "Alright then I'll see you tomorrow Miss y/n" Rocky said will walking backwards.

I waved to him and he waved back at me and we drove back to my building as the night ended.

I entered my house lazily tiered of the night I took a bath and took my makeup off I want to my room and as soon as I het my pillow I fell asleep.

Next Morning

The next day I was woken by the phone ringing in the living room, I looked over at the clock seeing what time it was "Who could be calling at this time" I said in a low grumbled voice as I got out of bed and went to the phone.

I picked up the phone and put the speaker to my ear "Hello" I said still tired, "Y/n yeah I was wandering if you were ready to go out today" I heard Rock's voice my eyes got wied when I heard his voice, I looked back at the clock seeing the time again.

9:26am

I then bit my bottom lip as I sat the time "Oh yes, I was hummm just getting ready" I said to him trying to sound like I been awake as I cleared my throat "Oh okay then I'll be there soon to pick you up alright" he said and though I could see him I new he was smiling.

"Alright I'll be ready" I said with a small smile on my face as I heard him "Alrighty see you soon" he said "Yeah see yea" I said before hanging up the phone.

I smiled to myself for a moment before realizing "I need to get ready!!" I shouted as I dashed to my room and got ready for me and Rocky's outing.

Rocky's POV:

I pulled up to Y/n's house after getting the address from miss Pepper, I walked up to the house and onto the porch I took a deep breath in and out as I knocked on the door.

"One minute" I heard Y/n shout from the other side of the door as tumbling was heard also as I waited. I fixed my tigh before the door swinged open reviling Y/n "Sorry to keep you waiting" she said letting out a huff, I chuckled "It's fine, the air is quiet refreshing out here" I said as she chuckled "Shall we" I said offering her my arm.

She smiled brightly as I thought her face was glowing for a moment "We shall" she said as she took my arm and we walked to the car.

I opened the door for her as she got in and I closed it before running to the driver's side and got in, I started the car and started driving to the near by park.

_______________________________________________

As I drove the radio played I tapped my hands on the steering wheel as I hummed the song, I was taking small glasses at Y/n as I drove every now and then till we made it to the park "And we have arrived at our destination" I said chear fully as parked the car.

I quickly got out the car and ran over to Y/n's side as I healed my haet from falling off as I ran to her side, I opened the door for her as bound "Madam" I said as she got out the car.

"Thank you" she said as I closed the door I offered my arm to her and she gladly took it and we started around walk.

Okay people OKAY you wanted this you got it and now I ant got anything else . . . . . . . . So it's probably going to be a while since I posted again MAYBE . . . Unless you got more ideas this is what you getting . . . . .

Also if you got any other short story ideas I'll gladly take them in to thought . . . .