Chapter 42

Lauren's POV:

After reaching my second climax, my girlfriend planted soft kisses all over my body just after licking my center clean of every drop I'd just released. I panted heavily still as she caressed my skin while drawing her lips closer and closer to my own. Once she arrived, she pecked my lips softly before opening her eyes, gazing into mine with a fair grin. Without saying much of anything, Sade reached a hand up to swipe some of my hair behind my ear with a single finger. I just gazed into her eyes as she did so, wanting desperately to keep this moment everlasting in my head.

She bit her lip, holding an intriguing smirk that let me know she was thinking of something. Then out of nowhere, Sade's body had separated from mine, leaving me feeling cold, and she was now resting beside me. She looked at me, wearing an innocent smile that made me grin.

"Come sit."

My eyebrows furrowed, but I sat up nonetheless, and straddled her waist, figuring that's what she meant. Confusion set across my face when my girlfriend giggled to herself once I got on top of her.

"Not there," she said, motioning to her lap before pointing to her head. "Here." My eyes widened, and I couldn't help but let a chuckle escape from me.

Barely even allowing me to respond, she'd pulled me up to where my center hovered over her face. I won't even lie, I was hesitant. I didn't want to suffocate her or anything, but she didn't seem worried at all.

"Come on, I've got you," she said, pulling my hips down.

"You sure?" I asked her, and she gave me a nod of assurance in response before getting to work, once again.

The way it felt, it was different from laying down that's for sure. My hips grounded against her tongue, and it became harder for me to stay upright, feeling a deeper sensation rooting inside me. Sade would make sounds against my womanhood, making me quiver.

If she starts laughing again, it's over; I'm going to collapse.

Soon, very soon, familiar knots had formed within the pit of my stomach, again. I bit my lip, but it was no use seeing as she'd go harder with each sound I let flow from my mouth. Feeling my body grow weaker, I leaned onto the headboard of the bed for support. Thank God it doesn't squeak.

"B-baby wait, I-"

"Mhmm," she moaned, making it even harder for me to speak.

Sade sent one last hum of vibration through my center, sending me over the edge. I came, for a third time, and it was harder than the first two rounds.

"Ohh," I panted, letting my body fall back onto the mattress, and on the side of my girlfriend. She chuckled to herself while I tried to catch my breath.

For a moment I just stared at the ceiling, out of breath, and in pure bliss.

The feeling of my girlfriend crawling back on top of me drew me back to reality. My eyes found hers as she hovered over me, just taking in my facial features as if she'd never seen them before.

It caused me to grow shy under her gaze, and I looked away.

"Honeybee..."

"Hm?" I answered, looking down between us.

Sade placed her hand under my chin, making my attention draw to her. There was a long pause before she said anything. And after peering into my eyes for what felt like forever, yet not long enough, she leaned in closer. My lips parted, anticipating hers to capture them, but I was met with disappointment once they darted away. She kissed the tip of my nose, then my cheek, my temple, my jawline, and the corner of my mouth before finally, my lips. Faintly, I moaned into it as our heads bobbled along with each other and my hands found the curve of her bare back. Sade cupped my face.