|○{《Chapter 1-4 :School is hell》}○|

((Hi hi this is the author here. This was supposed to be posted four days ago, but since school is giving me too much shit I couldn't post it four days ago, and I'm posting this today))

You woke up. Your hair is a mess. You went to the bathroom to fix yourself. You looked at yourself in the mirror and thought

'Damn, I look like shit'

And proceed to go on with your day cleaning yourself and going to the kitchen after you have worn your uniform since it the start Middle school

Anyway, you went to the kitchen to see no one there you understood why

You and your brother Muchi aren't in the best of terms .He would actively avoid you that's why you wouldn't even go near him which I understood but he didn't care if he hurts your feelings since your the reason why mother disappeared for months which he resented you for it.

You and your older brother Saturo are in neutral terms he doesn't hate nor likes you very much. That's it.

You and your older brother Sekininsha
Out of all siblings, you have the most stable relationship with him being a good of an  example of a little sister and an older brother.

But even tho the house is full of people
It's still feels empty it's like you aren't supposed to be here, nor exist, which caused you to have existential crisis multiple times, which you wouldn't tell to anyone since who would believe a 12 year of being a Reincarnation.You never got close to anyone  in your 5-12 years expect trying to improve your relationship with your brothers.

Wondering where the mother is?
She's on a business trip which would last for about 4-6 months
You never tried to get close to her, but she insisted on getting closer to you, acting as if she didn't psychologically and verbally abuse her children acting as if the words that come out from her mouth wasn't venomous.

You never wanted to be the top of the class, but you were forced to be the top of the class because she said pushing yourself to the brink of exhaustion is how hard people work it only made your mental health worse to the point where you questioned you're own self worth.

But anyway, we're getting off topic. You went to the fridge and opened it, seeing nothing since nobody even bothered to re stock the fridge, It seems like you're going to starve for the rest of the day but that's fine it's no where compared to the harassment you get from your classmates.

You get your bag and walk out of the house, which you home It didn't even feel remotely home you went to school walking and once you walked to the school grounds went inside and changed your outdoor shoe's to indoor shoe's and went to your classroom.

You sat in your seat and listened like a good child. You were a good child.

Right?

After the teacher left, one of your classmates threw a paper plane at your head, and you picked it up and uncrumble the paper only to see words that a child shouldn't be subjected to But here we are.

You tried to hold back your tears, but little droplets of tears come out of the dark it's like somebody suddenly turning on a handle on a sink, starting out as small but eventually turn into flood in a apartment.

You cried in humiliation, and the others laughed at you and said names that a child shouldn't be subjected to.

The children heard heavy footsteps and hastily ran to their seats, and the slide door opened to reveal a man he took notice of a crying child who was crying at her desk and looking down pathetically

He only stared in disappointment at the crying child who was horizontal crying and went to start his class and start his lecture.

The teachers are no better than the children
Refusing to help a child who was visibly crying, it's either end up being lectured at in front of the entire class and the students snickering at your misery or outright getting ignored.

After that ended, it was launch time. You grabbed your bag and went quietly to the girls' bathroom since you didn't bring any food today. You strave until launch time was over after it was over. You went to the classroom and sat there waiting for the next teacher to come while the students weren't here yet.

A few hours later

After the final teacher finished there lecture you rushed outside since your not the who was in cleaning duty but it doesn't stop students dumping it on you which ended up you returning late to home which you would get a lecture from your older brother Sekininsha but he would only be softly lecturing you he knows how small actions can make a child perspective of the world change completely destroying there innocence.

After the lecture from your brother, you went to your room, locked your door, and went to sleep as fast as you could before the hunger set in.

《Hi how did you enjoy this chapter?》
《Make sure to drink lots of water
                           and healthy food, kay?》
Well, bye-bye, see ya guys in the next chapter!!