~Unbinding Bridges~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻
I hope you guys are doing well
I really want u guys to give me feedback so that I can think wheather I should continue my stories or not.
I hope you like this part too
HAPPY READING ♥️
KEEP SMILING ✨️
______________________________________

NOTE : I have written Manan short stories and I wanted to publish it so I was thinking to discontinue together forever as nowadays it is not working well and it's storyline probably you find it boring..

So tell me should I discontinue ..
None is actually rooting for this story..
______________________________________

Mera naam Manik Malhotra hai , aur mere parents ka naam Raj and Neyonika Malhotra tha... we were happy little family.. humari middle class family thi.. choti par khushiyon se bhari .. mom dad humesha mujhse bhaut pyaar karte the and Meri har wish poori karte the.. while mom mujhe breastfeed karti thi kyunki I was born in 7th month... and then on my birthday i was very happy mom dad said ki they had a surprise for me and gave me gift [ dress] and said ki hum mere surprise ke liye khi jaa rhe hai..

Par jab hum vaha gye tb tb maine dekha ki...

Vo ek aisi jgah thi jaha par bhaut saari ladkiya gaande gaande kapdo mein Khadi thi.. kuch toh mujhe chu bhi rhi thi mere private parts par.. mae mumma ko btaya that I don't want any surprise please mujhe le chlo but mom slapped me .. I felt as if she wasn't my mom. She wasn't the lady who birth me and nourished me. Her face was stern and it had a glint of greed.. then I yelled for dad while he slapped me in mid way and told me to shut up because this was the thing they wanted to do from starting.. I was confused ki why and what are things they talking about ..
When we reached 2nd floor we entered a room where a lady was sucking a man's Cock I was traumatized ki where did my parents bought me and I realised it was the place which movies show Kotha tha vo nandini...

I saw my parents taking a full suit case locked with bundles of money and there were 2 big guys who grabbed me and were dragging me away I yelled , I cried , I begged not to take me away , not to separate me from mumma , papa.. today was my birthday not to do this to me.. I called for mom and dad they never turned back.. and I was locked with in a small dark smelly room where they kept me for a week just with some water and used to beat me everyday, i felt I would die within 2 days then suddenly the lady started grooming Me , she aided my wounds , bathed me which wasn't simple she was sucking my Dick.. I was a mere 10 year old kid who felt disgusted i tried shouting so she would hold my Dick so strong that without my apologies she wouldn't loose it.. I was again locked in a room which was comparatively good Than last one.. a girl entered the room and started touching me that night j cried I begged I did everything I could but she didn't listen me .. I heard from other girls that she took my virginity which was supposed to be for the love of my life.. I lost it.. I always believed in love and fairytale but my parents crushed it for me..