~ My Need ~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻🌈
Here you go with the next part
I Hope you like it
HAPPY READING ♥️🦋
____________________________________

|Inline Comments are Appreciated|

|KEEP SMILING |

| Are you guy's actually not willing to comment upon it? I'm sorry then I can't actually write it further until I get some feedbacks and genuine comments and votes..

After back back to 8 hours of college and 1:30 hours of travelling to back home tired and still writing the update in bits and pieces I get this kind of treatment and so my stories..
Not even a single inline comment or something you liked about.. I feel disheartened and kind of blocked to write more..
I don't know even now if u guys want to read any of my story.

____________________________________

Nandini..Nandini.. come here out now... both woke up hearing Shravani shouting like a mad woman while nandini sighed hearing her and manik was now worried about it .

Mumma shrvu kyu shout kr rhi hai? Manik asked with fearful tone.

It's okay baby.. dekhte hai chal kar. As nandini and manik dressed themselves and went out in the living room Shravani slapped nandini which was all of sudden that none was able to react but manik was most affected, he thought it's because of him that 2 bestfriends were fighting, an immediate fear rose in him, what if they would tell nandini to decide between them and him and nandini would leave him , he was scared to live without nandini, it was not that he wouldn't be able to live without these luxuries but nandini who was his biggest luxury and without her he will be equal to dead..
Just few hours before they made love which was actually love ❤️ he felt , he never wanted to forget it but now he thought he would have to leave her , leave his soul , his heart and would have to live in this new country all by himself. He was scared to live alone by himself where nandini wouldn't be with him , he got nandini back after a week , he would die if this happens .

Suddenly his overthinking was broken and he saw nandini infront of him concerned , anxious , tormented while others had same worried look which made manik confuse but when he saw Shravani he immediately hugged nandini tightly and cried like a small baby .

Kya hua baby? Kya hua? Why baby is crying honey.. nandini asked caressing his hairs.

Don't dont leave me mumma.. please please don't leave me.. I I would die without you.. please please don't leave me.. manik wailed loudly on nandinis chest while others were shocked..

It's okay it's okay mujhe joi dur nhi kr rha aapse.. it's fine.. calm down jaana.. I'm here.. mumma is here.. it's okay baby.. see you are worrying everyone.. it's okay babyyy.. she said caressing his chest while kissing tip of his head..and slowly his sobs die and he looked towards nandini like a baby and again hided his face in the her neck..