Invitation

No one's POV

It was a normal noon as usual for the Bob gang. Bob and Bobal are playing on there switches, Bosip and Boweav are chatting, Bobot and Boder we outside in the garden gathering some fruits and vegetables for the house, Bofo was preparing lunch for the gang.

Boder's POV

I was gathering some berries until I see an envelope next to the blueberry bush. It said "BO-40" so I signed to Bobot about the letter so we headed inside. I went to Bofo and handed him the envelope.

"How did you found it?" Bofo asked while opening it

"In the Garden," Bobot started ,"next to the blueberry bush I believe because Boder found it" I nodded as Bofo looked at the letter, I never seen Bofo white as a ghost when he saw the letter.

"No.. That's impossible.. How did they-?!" Bofo began to panic as he turned of the stove and walked upstairs. I followed him to see him calling someone, so I listen in on him....

"I thought I've made it clear to you both already, I. NOT. GOING. BACK." I got shocked when Bofo got serious about not going back to someplace.

"YOU BOTH MADE MY LIFE A HELL, WHAT MORE DID YOU AND YOUR "PRINCESS" WANT FROM ME-!" I heard I pause hoping his okay..

"Fine... But I'm bringing my family so we can be even", I smiles at his bravery," Fine, we'll be ready around 1:30, Bye.... Prosser." He hung up the phone, so I quickly went back downstairs to the rest of the gang to see Bob and Bobal's confused faces but I don't blame them. Bofo came downstairs.

"EVERYONE," everyone came to the living room,"Everyone is to pack a bag for 2 weeks, we're going on a trip and you'll have 2 hours before we leave, that is all." We understood and we went to our rooms to pack. I was packing up some clothes. And we came down to eat lunch afterwards.

AT 1:59 p.m.

Bofo's POV

I knew going back there was a bad idea but it may be a little bounding with that idiot.... Everyone was at the living room and we hear a honking noise to see a huge limbozin... So the rest went before me and I carried my bag to the back and went inside to sit next to Boder..... I had a bad feeling about this