"your personal Hell"

2 hour drive later

Bobal's POV

We were there after the drive and we went to a huge mansion, we were amazed besides Bofo... I hope he's okay but we were let out and we went inside to a man in his somewhat Early 60's.

"Welcome back BO-40" Bofo looked pissed off and we brushed it off.

"Greetings Professor Newman..." Bofo greeted him

Bofo's POV

"Who is who my proudest 'creation'?" He pointed at them.

"The one in the B sweater is Bob, the shark one is Bosip, the fluffy hair one is Bobal, the tiny adorable one is Boweav, the one in the helmet is Bobot and the handsome four armed one is Boder," I made a quick introduction for them," Who's your "princess" doing?" Then I see that spawn of Satan walk in the room with a red dress.

"I'm well thanks," she tried to hug me but a politely declined it, "I'll show you your rooms!!" She lead the gang as they follow I felt something poke my back as my mouth was covered by Him...

" If you tell them anything about this, I'll blow your fucking brains out you useless robot"      

He pushed me away and I quickly saw Bob carrying his bag and he seemed confused.

"Bofo are you okay?" I nodded as fast as I can.

"It's just man talk" I laughed, Bob surprisingly brought it.... And I see a sign on the door of my old/current room

Welcome home, Your personal Hell