First text~✅

Taehyung fall on his bed and giggled a little as he bounce. He just come out after showering and now he is wearing a white shirt and a short. After getting himself comfortable he took his phone and went to massager. He get inside his soulmate's chat and saw he is online. He thought to text him.

(Bear= Taehyung, Chim= Jimin)

Bear🐻

Chimchim what are you doing?

✅✅Seen

Chim🐥

Tae bear I am outside with your Yoongi Hyung For a date.

✅✅Seen

Bear🐻

Oh okay Chim. Enjoy your date.
And don't forget to update me oka?

✅✅Seen

Chim🐥

Okay. Bye, bear. Take care.💗

✅✅Seen

Taehyung pout as his soulmate is busy. "What will I do now?" Taehyung thought. His fingers automatically went to the Tik Tok app as he start to watch the video. All the video was about pranks as he watch those video only. Suddenly one thing took his attention. It was a girl who was saying in the video that she gonna text a random number and text that person and if that person come out to be the opposite of her in character then she will make that person her friend coz opposite personalities attract each other and they can be a best friend.

This took Taehyung's interest and he also thought to text a random number as he was bored.

He dial a random number and saved that number in his phone as "Kuchipu" and bites his lips smiling. He goes to the chat and rolls his fingers on the keyboard.

Taehyung: should I text this number?

That person was online so Taehyung just thought to give it a try.

(Unknown=Taehyung, Kuchipu= random number)

Unknown

Hay? Is anyone there?✅✅

Taehyung was waiting patiently for that unknown person to see his message. But nothing come so he thought to massage again.

Unknown

Hay can you please see the message!?
I mean someone is texting u but look at
U not even seeing it!

✅✅seen

Taehyung smiled widely when he saw that person see his texts. And soon that person replied...

Kuchipu

Who are you? Do I know you?

✅✅seen

Unknown

No, and I don't know you too.

✅✅seen