I liked it

Next day

Taehyung woke up from his sleep in the morning and got ready for his collage. He checked his phone but pout when he saw his Kuchipu still didn't text him back. He did his breakfast with his grandma and left for college.

other hand~

Choi Saejoon was going to his office in a car. Suddenly a car stopped right before his car. Because of the premature jark, Choi starts to shout at his driver but suddenly more than three cars blocked his car from the other side. He got angry and got out of the car. Immediately men came out of the car and rained bullets on him as he died on the spot. As the road was fully empty none saw this to happen. Before Choi's body could fall on the road two men hold him by his arm and put them in one of the cars.

Jungkook smirked seeing blood, this red color is his personal favorite. He look at the man and said "Parcel him and send him to his family remember to put raping papers. And the papers should be red. His family will be happy to find a big gift. Also when his family will be busy being happy while looking at him we have to find the file which Mr. Jeon (his dad) needs." That man said a "yes sir" and then Jungkook's car drove away. Jungkook's car stopped in front of a 5 stars hotel. It has 70 floors. Jungkook walked from the corridor to the VIP lift and got inside it. He presses the 50th floors baton. He closed his eyes sighing.

After a few min, the door opened and he goes to his office room. He sat on the chair and immediately his phone rang. He groans as he already knows who is it.

In the call~

Mr. Jeon:(in a happy voice) Oh Jungkook my dear son. You did a good job again. I am proud of you my great son.

Jungkook: hmm

Mr. Jeon:(in a happy voice) Jungkook my son, unfortunately, you don't have work now so go on some vacation. And come back after a month. dad is busy now, will call you later. (suddenly in a deep voice) remember to behave.

Jungkook: (shaky voice) y..yes a...appa.✅

Call ended~

Jungkook throws the phone while crying out loudly. He starts to rap his own hair. Suddenly his phone started to leave a ting sound because of so many notifications. Jungkook bites his lips almost making them bleed. He goes to the phone which was laying on the floor. He picks the phone up and saw he is getting so many texts from that unknown number.

He whips his tears and goes inside the chat just to chuckle.

Unknown

Hay you! why aren't you texting me back?

send✅

Unknown

how rude of you that you are not even seeing my messages!

send✅

Unknown

okay, you don't have to text back. just see it once.

send✅

Unknown

Hay are you sleeping? but it's 1 pm now. are you okay?

Seen✅

Unknown

oh my, you have finally seen my messages. are you busy now?

are you busy? did I disturb you?

Seen✅

Kuchipu