𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐈

❛❛ We were like gods, at the dawning of the world, and our joy was so bright we could see nothing else, but the other ❜❜

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

In this section, you will get a gist of all the positions in our Community, along with our wonderful members.

(Please do not fill the forms here)

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀

[3/3]

• The Heads are the founders of the community.
• They are ultimately responsible for the community and everything that happens within it.
• The Heads work with the various roles to provide the best possible services and bring the community to greater heights. All work will pass through them and must get their approval before the project can be carried out.
• They will be the ones accepting forms in the hiring and affiliation book. They will also be the ones conducting the interviews for new applicants.
• You cannot apply to become a Head.

RilunaKim | Luna
-krishvpuffs_ | Sovana
Dark_Ghostie | Danielle

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀
[2/7]

• The Managers will look after certain activities within the community. They will be in charge of the various shops, chosen according to their attitude and hard work.
• Potential Managers can choose to decline the promotion if they feel that they are not able to handle the responsibility.
• They will be interviewing the applicants and interacting with the non-Telegram members when the Heads permit it.
• They will have access to the community account and email, but they must not abuse this privilege.
• The Managers will be chosen, and you cannot apply for this position.
• Do note that Managers must be active and must have Telegram to be eligible for this role. Managers must also be willing to commit to serving this role until the community closes unless you've got special reasons.

Lady__whistleup | Roop
AuroraKivi | Aurora

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗝𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘀
[13/25]

• The Judges will be judging the books presented to us in the awards and contests.
• They must be punctual and fair by all means without having any bias.
• It is not compulsory for them to judge for every award or contest. Judges will be rotated around according to their work schedule and the number of judges needed for that award or contest.
• They will be judging about five to ten books in five weeks and must be willing to read at least ten chapters for full genre awards. They will also be using standard rubrics given by the community and are to add on some explanation for the mark given.
• They must have some experience in the field or must be willing to learn from more experienced Judges. Do note that if you do not have any experience or are 13 years old, you will be put on a three-month trial.
• You can always ask for help from your fellow Judges in case of any problems or contact the Managers or Heads directly.