𝟏

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

"Ughhhhhh" you roll over and rip your alarm clock off your nightstand unplugging it and throwing it across the room turning back over to go back to sleep.

"RISE AND SHINE YA LITTLE SHIT!!" Your mom comes busting into your room.

"Mooooom I don't wanna goOoOooo" you pull the blanket up and over your head shielding you from the blinding light coming from the window your mother just opened.

"Do i need to drag your ass downstairs again?" She looks at you as you peak your head out from under the covers shaking it frantically remembering being dragged downstairs and then getting having a headache for the whole day.

"Good, now come on i made french toast for breakfast, your favorite~~" your mom exits your room as you get ready for school. As you pull on your knee high socks and put your shoes and blazer on your phone goes off.

You check it to see that the new chapter of one of the mangas your reading online updated. 'Ooooo gives me something to do on my walk to school.' You put your phone down and grab your bag and one of the books your currently reading and head downstairs.

"Morning sunshine" your grumble in response to your mother as you take a seat at the table, your mom comes over with your plate of french toast with (wtvr fruit you like because we accept all fruit here ✊🏼😌). You start to eat when you feel something placed on your head.

"And Happy birthday princess" your dad placed a party hat on-top of your head.

"Thanks dad" he gives you a hug which you gladly return. "Hey! How come I don't get a hug" your mom protests.

"Because he doesn't come barging into my room and blind me with the light in the morning" you say as you shove another piece of fruit in your mouth.

"Well how else am i supposed to wake you up?"

"Hey there girls calm down, our little girl is turning 17 today give her some slack"

"Thank you dad, see this is what i need in the morning"

"Hey, be nice to your mother" your dad walks over to your mom and gives her a kiss.

"Eww dad, there goes my appetite im out" you finish the rest of your food and head for the door after taking off the party hat.

"Oh by the way i need a new alarm clock, BYE LOVE YOU GUYS!!" You rush out the door but you heard your mom say that you need to stop breaking your alarm clocks.

On your walk to school you put your headphones on and listen to music while reading the latest update of (manga here, personally mine would be some bl or sumthin but ill let you guys choose :))

As you get closer to school you start to see more of your classmates, not like you ever talked to them.

You enter school grounds blending in with everyone becoming one with the crowd as you head to class.

You enter the classroom earlier then everyone else so you get some time tk yourself as you read your book waiting for class to start, still having your headphones on you head to your seat in the back of the classroom by the window.

You sit down and pull out your book, turning your music all the way up as to block any outside distractions.

You get lost in your book, you get lost in the way the words compliment each other and explain in great detail what's happening. In your little world where there are happy endings and soulmates exist.

Overtime the other students slowly flood into the classroom no one knew it was your birthday. After all you weren't apart of any popular group and you kept to yourself.