WHEN YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER COLD HUSBAND ❤️‍🔥 EP-10

EPISODE 10
Yn POV
I got up to see that the time is 11am…
Yn: WTF…Omggg Priya will arrive at anytime….yaaahhhh KIM TAEHYUNG GET UP YOUU..DUMB ASS..
tae: yaahh what happened to you why are you waking me up go consult a psychiatrist…

Yn: WHAT?? MEEE CONSULTING A PSYCHIATRIST….
tae: yess and now let me sleep…
Yn: If Priya comes and see us like this what will she think….

Then he got up and sit on the bed…
Tae: shit i totally forgot about that….omoo it's already time …..
Yn: I'm going to my room….
Tae: yeahh hurry upp…

Then i went to my room rushing and locked the door…i panted for few seconds and went to washroom to get myself freshen up….

Tae POV
I already got freshen up and headed down…but i was shocked to see Priya sitting on the sofa… i felt really nervous and guilty…she was looking upset…
Did she see us onhe same bed being naked???

Tae: ahh Priya.. when did you came you didn't even called me…
Priya: ohh you are up…how can you attend my call when you are really busy with you things…

Tae: ehh??
Priya: i called you 18 times taehyung…you didn't pick up my call so i came by myself…
Tae: I'm really sorry Priya i was sleeping…
Priya: yeah yeah you must be tired after being awake all the night….

Tae: ehh???
Priya: nothing tae…ohh here comes out yn…how are you now yn…
Yn: ahh I'm fine Priya…when did you come? How are you…?? And what about our parents…

Priya: yeah they are fine …. Btw how was the night for both of you???
Yn: ahh??
Tae: what do you mean Priya..??
Yn: w-what are y-you ta-talking about??

Priya: calm down guys why are you stuttering?? I was just asking that did you guys had a good sleep or not… why are you being nervous as yoh guys did something wrong…

Yn: ahh nothing….i had a good sleep ..
Tae: me too…
Priya: hmm come on let's have breakfast…
Yn: yeahh let's goo…
Priya: btw yn when are you going to join in your duty ???

Yn: i will be going today for the joining i got the msg yesterday from the hospital…
Priya: you better not skip your meals while being soo busy in work..ohkk get some time and eat well…

Yn: aigooo i will..now let's goo….
Priya: hmm taehyung should i pack your lunch??
Tae: no Priya I'll eat in the canteen…
Yn: you should take the lunch from home it's really not good for health if you eat food from outside….

Priya: yeahh yn is right…yn Even though you are little you are mature minded..I'm proud of you my Lil sissy…
Yn: ikr….

Yn POV
Im now in my duty place…i joined today..im soo excited..i specifically choosed gynecology i really like seeing the woman being happy while they are pregnant i feel that the best feeling in the whole world is given to the other small creature…and i feel it's my pleasure to help the pregnant woman…

I got my cabin as I'm now an intern i need to follow my seniors they will guid me what should I do..

They told me that there is a surgery today and I'm going to participate in that not as a main doctor but to see how the operation goes it's like a class to us…

TIME SKIP
Tae POV
I came to home to see Priya watching some movie..she came to me after she noticed me and gave me a glass of water to drink….

Tae: where is yn?? Is she still not home??
Priya: seems like you are very concerned about yn…
Tae: i mean it's already late so I'm asking…
Priya: she is already in her arrival a hour ago..
Tae: ohh…

Priya: come lets have some dinner…
Tae: did you had anything…
Priya: no i didn't…
Tae: come on let's have dinner together….

Yn POV
I came down to the living room in search of Priya but i couldn't find her…then i went towards the kitchen but stopped when i caught something…

Priya and tae are happily having dinner together…
Yn: did i do wrong??? Why it hurts to see him with her…anyway i should not think about this after giving what Priya asked for I'll be leaving Korea…

Yn: they look cute together though…
Priya was feeding tae he looked happy…that's what I want…

1 MONTH LATER…
Yn POV
Here I'm in my bathroom waiting for the results to come as few minutes before i took the pregnancy test…i was not feeling well these day and the main thing is i didn't got my period till now….

Me and tae made love many times after that incident…but was scared that how hurt Priya will be if she sees us like this…

Whenever we are alone we used to give ourselves to each other we spent a lot of time..it made me more close to him…my love for got deeper…

I shrugged my thoughts off and looked at the test kit…to see 2 line slowly started appearing….

YN: OMGG IM PREGNANT…IM GOING TO BE A MOM…OMOOO I NEED TO TELL THIS TO TAEHYUNG….

I immediately run towards his room soory their room the door was slightly open..i slowly opened the door to see the most heart breaking view…

YN: HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO ME?? HE IS MAKING LOVE WITH PRIYA?? ….AHH WHY AM I EVEN CRYING…IM JUST A SURROGATE TO HOM NOTHING MORE..BUT IT HURTS TO SEE HIM BEING WITH OTHER WOMEN…🥺

TO BE CONTINUED….

Hey people hope you like this part thank you so much for your response…please do vote and follow I'm working hard 🥺🙏