WHEN YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER COLD HUSBAND ❤️‍🔥 EP-11

EPISODE 11
Yn POV
I came to my room…i was feeling betrayed but i have no rights to interfere in their life as they are a married couple where me just a surrogate 🥺…

I just wanted to be far away from everyone..it's not my fault that i fell in love with him…it was with the flow…i couldn't stop my love for him….

TIME SKIP NXT DAY
Tae POV
I'm now in living room and Priya is in kitchen iam waiting for yn to come but she is not coming…..

Priya: tae please can you call yn..she also didn't has her dinner last night..she is working hard and she need to have food on time…
Tae: yeah you don't worry I'll go nd call her…

Saying this i went to yn's room to she she was still sleeping then i went to her and backhugged hugged her tightly…

Tae: babyy… wake up its already morning…you need to have your breakfast…

She started moving a little and then she woke up…
She suddenly pushed me i was shocked by her move…

Tae: yn baby what happened???
Yn: don't touch me…
Tae: what happened?? Are you ohkk yn..
Yn: no I'm not..I'm not okk..do you even know what iam going through??? Do you know how deeply I'm hurt…just get lost taehyung… i have nothing to do with you…

Tae: yn please tell me did i do something wrong…
Yn: no tae you did nothing it was all my fault…
Tae: please calm down…. please baby ….

I slowly went to her and hugged her…she hugged me back and started crying…i hugged her tightly…

Tae: shh calm down I'm here with you…
Yn: you were with Priya yesterday night?? Weren't you??
Tae: how do you know??

Yn: ofc i know when I'm staying under the same roof with you…
Tae: she was sad for some reason…she said that she felt like she lost her self…i hugged her to console her but…

Yn: but?? But what??
Tae: but she suddenly kissed me i tried to stop her..then she started crying…i don't know why..i don't want her to feel alone…she asked me to love her …and i did…

Yn: you should go now it's wrong go to your wife…
Tae: listen baby it's not like that…i don't want to hurt you or Priya….
Yn: it's ohkk i understand…you go I'll come down…
Tae: hmm gud girl…

Yn POV
Tae went out of the room i decided not to tell him about the pregnancy now…. I put the test kit on the table near the sofa and it is barely seen…

I went into the bathroom to get freshen up…i decided to stay at home as iam feeling nauseous…i went down to see tae and Priya are waiting for me ..

Yn: sorry being late…
Priya: it's ohkk now come and have breakfast yoh must be hungry you didn't ate anything yesterday….
Yn: yeahh I'm hungry affff…

We all started eating…
Priya: btw yn our parents are coming here to Korea…
Yn: WHAT??? BUT WHEN??
Priya: today…they'll be staying here for 3 days…

Yn: OMOOO I MISSED THEM ALOT…
Priya: actually they told me not to tell you but i couldn't stop my excitement 😄…
Yn: when will the flight arrives???
Priya: maybe at 11am…

Tae: then I'll go and pick them up…
Yn: me and Priya will come tooo…what say???
Priya: as you say yn…
Yn: yayyyy….

We completed our breakfast and i went into my room and said while holding my tummy….

Yn: baby today your grand parents are coming…your mom is soo excited to meet the and i hope so you are excited too… let's enjoy….

TIME SKIP TO AIRPORT
Priya POV
We have already reached the airport and now waiting for our parents yn is soo excited she really loves them a lot…
I shouted as soon as I saw my parents…

Priya: amma, nanna….
Mrs Surupa: omoo Priya how are you..
Priya: I'm fine mom…
Mr Surupa: yn beta how are you??
Yn: I'm fine dad and i missed you and mom very much…

Tae: namaste uncle namaste aunty…
Mr and Mrs Surupa: namaste beta…
Mrs Surupa: please don't call us aunty and uncle tae i fell in old…
Mr Surupa: says the one who is…
Mrs Surupa: WHAT DID YOU SAID???
Mr Surupa: ntg mam…
Yn: hehehehe…

Tae: ohkk athaya and mamayya let's goo..
Yn: yeahh mom come on let's go..

AT HOME..
Mrs Surupa POV
We just now came into the house and we got our own room …we went and got freshen up…i went into the living room to see Priya and tae are sitting in sofa…

Mrs Surupa: where is yn???
Priya: i think she is in her room amma…
Mrs Surupa: ohkk I'll go and meet her…
Priya: suree…

I went up to her room and opened the door but she wasn't there i called her out then she shouted…

Yn: AMMA IM TAKING SHOWER PLEASE WAIT FOR ME…
Mrs Surupa: ohkk beta carry on…

I went around her room and saw many paintings were there i also looked into her closet…she is literally lazy but now she has organised her things neatly…i went towards the sofa but something caught my eyes…

Mrs Surupa: what is this???...

I took it to see it's a pregnancy test kit…

MRS SURUPA: WHAT YN IS PREGNANT?? BUT HOW?? WHO IS THE FATHER? DOES SHE HAVE ANY  BOYFRIEND?? OR DID THE GIY EHO MADE HER PREGNANT DUMPED HER?
HOW SHAMELESS…ONCE SHE COMES OUT OD THE BATHROOM I WON'T LEAVE HER….

TO BE CONTINUED….

Hey people what's up…sorry for uploading late i couldn't get enough time to write the ff so i hope you forgive me…please do vote and follow I'm working hard 🥺🙏