[ 0 ]

It was very early in the morning, the sun was still yet to shine but a father-sons trio were already getting ready to leave. They were all dressing up in their best attires they could, deciding it was best to be in the same room just to be able to talk about the event they were about to join in.

They were a bunch of Avian Hybrids, all having a pair of big wings and a few stray feathers decorating their bodies.

"I can't believe this is happening." The youngest son was the first to break the early morning silence as he looked at himself in the mirror, dressed in a rather regal attire- much like his older brother and father. His brownish-red wings shuffled around behind him, showing how excited he seemed for the event. "And I can't believe I look this good!" He smolders into the mirror as he enjoys staring at a regal-looking version of himself as he fixes his wavy gold hair. He was sporting a mostly white top with gold and red embellishments, matched with maroon slacks and dark boots.

"Not as good looking as me." Chucked the eldest son as he too combed through his hair chestnut curls, which matched his much darker brown set of wings. A smug smile on his face as he fixed up the royal blue coat he had topped with his white dress shirt and pants. "I'll be stealing all the ladies there."

As they fixed up their own attires in front of the giant mirror in their father's room, the eldest male had walked in with all emerald green regal attire with black and gold accents to it, it made his gold hair and pair of big dark obsidian colored wings pop out more.

"Aren't you boys pretty lively?" Their father chuckles as he fixes an emerald necklace onto himself. It matched his tired green eyes that were slightly covered by his mid-length blonde hair.

"Why wouldn't we be? We're attending a party!" The youngest grinned, standing proud and tall. "Plus, don't I just look princely huh, Wilbur?"

The youngest turned to his older brother, Wilbur as he was called, a proud look on his face. Wilbur shakes his head and ruffles his brother's hair, much to the youngest's dismay. "You certainly don't act princely, Tommy." He mutters out before giving a glance at his father, who bore a serious expression on his face. "We're just trying to lighten up the mood... its is still technically a party." Wilbur tried to reassure his seemingly anxious father.

"A royal party at that!" Tommy, the youngest, grinned wider. "And I get to bring Tubbo along!" His grin widens more at the mention of his best friend's name- they were practically inseparable.

"And you get to marry a princess!" Wilbur teased, watching his brother give him a sour look.

"Marrying a woman? Pass."

"That's something you might not have a say in, Tommy." Their father, Philza, had said a sad smile on his face. He was trying to make light of the situation, but as a leader, he found it hard to do so, even if the invitation was announced as a royal party.

"Dadza-" a name they called their father, "-just try to... to relax... I'm sure things won't be that bad." Wilbur tried to assure his father once again, his hand on the older man's shoulder as their wings touch slightly.

Philza musters out a smile and nods. "Yeah.. yeah you're right... Hopefully Techno's also alright."

Tommy looks more surprised about the mention of a familiar name rather than the fact he might have to marry a princess. "Techno's coming?"

"Of course he is." Wilbur said in a matter of fact tone.

Philza nodded in agreement, "He is technically the First Prince of the Netherial Empire, Tommy." He went back to fix his coat once more before turning to his two sons again. He hands them their respective emerald jewelry, something they barely wear, and usually only for occasions as the one they were about to go to.

"Aw what? Why wasn't I fucking informed about this shit?" Tommy curses as he wears the emerald and gold bracelet as Wilbur wears his gold and emerald ring.

"See, how are you going to get a princess with that tongue now, Tommy?" Again, Wilbur teased as his younger brother, who only fumes.

Philza chuckled at his two boys already getting rowdy despite looking so princely. Although he was technically considered a King, he had lived a humble life. His kingdom was independent and would only need a judgment of a king- a council actually, when it were only for pressing matters; aside from that, he technically had no say in anything else. He would not really consider his Kingdom to be ruled by monarchy, thus, his boys grew up not really acting or presenting like a royal... They were just normal Avian Hybrids.

However, that day was about to introduce his boys to a much bigger world outside his kingdom. It made him worry for the future that was to come.