Chapter 1

hello! This is my first story, I hope you enjoy! <3

!warning this contains smut!

Gonpachiros pov.

I was assigned a mission with Tengen Uzui, the sound Hashira. Well, not really assigned, Aoi and the other girls were suppose to go but after I saw how Uzui treated them, I, Inosuke and Zenitsu stepped in place for them, plus I want to spend more time with him, I have the biggest crush in him! Now I'm getting my make up put on my face by Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira, She said since "Uzui make up skills are as bad as Giyuus skills at making friends."

"Miss. Kocho?" "Yes?" She replied "what you said about Uzuis skills being as bad as Giyuus skill at making friends, don't you think that's a little mean?" I said "he'll be fine, now stay in place so I can put on your make up correctly" she told me. I hummed in response and stayed still. " I don't understand how Uzui can't do make up when he wears it himself!" She said while getting up and Wiping her hands on a towel. I took that as a sign that she was done. " Thank you miss.Kocho, I will be leaving with Inosuke and Zenitsu now."

               ✨Time skip✨

Flashies pov.
I was waiting at the gate, leaning on it when I heard a voice calling me. " MR.UZUI! SORRY WE WERE LATE!" I saw tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu running up to me. " A god shouldn't wait that long! Not flamboyant at all!" I said while putting my hands on my hips. "I'm sorry, miss.Kocho took longer with the make up than I thought." He said while Zenitsu was running away from Inosuke, who screaming to fight him. I rolled my eyes and yelled at them to stop, they quickly stopped and learned their places, Hah! As they should. "Since you all came late we won't get there today, so we will stay in a inn close by here before in turns into night and we encounter a demon." I started to walk and they followed behind me,

                 ✨time skip✨

tanjiro pov.
We have been walking for an hour or two and then I saw an inn "Mr.Uzui is that the inn you were talking about?" I pointed at the inn and he nodded. "Now, I will pay for the rooms, me and tanjiro will sleep in one and you two will sleep in another." " NOOOO! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THAT BOAR!!" Zenitsu screamed, "where are your manners? That is no way to speak to a god! Learn some respect boy!" Said Mr.Uzui. I looked back at Zenitsu and I saw he looked very annoyed with him.

Womanizers pov.
Hah, I get to sleep in the same room as tanjiro! A god needs his goddess, he just doesn't now he my goddess yet! But I will show him what I'm made out of, I just need to convince him. I mean, it's me who we are talking about, how could he say no?
I looked at him and I saw him taking off his haori, I decided to get changed too. So I took off every thing, to my make up all the way to my pants, I was only wearing my underwear

Tanjiros pov.
Ahhh!! I was in the same room with the sound pillar! I cannot deny he was very good looking. My face turned red as he unbuttoned his uniform and I saw wis abs! I quickly realized and turned around so he couldn't see my face. I stared to unbutton my uniform and undid my belt and took my uniform out, it was quite embarrassing. I was going to grab my robe when I felt something grab my waist and kiss my neck "Hah~" I moaned and quickly covered my mouth

Uzuis pov.
"Aww, did you cover your mouth? That moan was so cute." I whispered into his ear. I removed his hand off his mouth, "M-mr. Uzui? Why are you doing this?" He asked, oh to be innocent again. "A god needs his goddess, and you are mine, I want to make love to my goddess, may I make love to you?" I asked with roaming my hand to where his nipple is and start to play with it "ngh~ o-okay~"  I could see he was very red, I was already in my underwear and he only had his pants left, so I started to take them off. I turned him around so he faced me, he put his hands on my chest and I saw his gorgeous cherry red face, I put my lips on his, they were soft, they tasted delicious. I slid my hands down his pants and squeeze his ass, making him gasp and giving me the chance to slide my tongue in his mouth.

Tanjiro pov.
Is this real life? I'm I dreaming? Tegen Uzui called me his goddess and he's going to make love to me? I felt his hands squeezed my ass, I gasped and he slid his tongue in my mouth, "Hmmmph~ ahh" I main out gasping for air, "your main are so cute~ I want you to scream my name out, I want you to scream out 'Tegen'"  "please~ Master Tegen~ in me, ahhh~" "some one is feisty~", He made me go on my knees, I looked back at him and he gave me a smirk, "master Tegen~ let me suck you~" "of course my love," I blushed at the nickname. I took off his underwear and almost got hit my his member, I looked up at him, he was smirking even hardener! I licked the tip and gave it small kisses, this earned me small groans from Uzui. I took in half over his length and started to bob my head, he grabbed my hair and pushed all his length in my mouth, he began to move my head, I grabbed his thighs for support, he stopped and came in my mouth, I swallow it all and showed him "good job~".Uzui carried me to the tatami mat. I was on my back with my legs over his shoulders.

3 person pov.
"Some one is excited eh?" Uzui smirked. Tanjiro covered his face with his hand, Uzui found that adorable, he stuck out three fingers in front of tanjiro. "Suck." Tanjiro complied and sucked his finger with passion, making uzui harder than we originally was. "Ng~you're making me harder~I can't hold on anymore." He removed his hand and stuck on finger into tanjiro, "HapHh~ nGhhhh~ aHhhhhh~" tanjiro moaned out loud, this made uzui go crazy, he was such a mess on just his fingers, he couldn't imagine how he would be with his member inside of him. The pleasure and pain was too much for tanjiro, he came on him stomach, Uzui licked it all off his stomach, he stuck another finger inside of him and made a scissoring motion, tanjiro moans could be heard all over the room "looks like your make up is ruined, oh well, I can just put it on you again." Tanjiro only moaned in response. All of Uzuis fingers where in Tanjiro, Uzui couldn't wait anymore and tools his fingers out, tanjiro whined in response, "don't worry tanjiro, you will get something bigger in no time." Uzui lined up on tanjiro entrance and tanjiro started to whine. "S-stop teasing me" tanjiro said while looking away in embarrassment. "Alright, alright," Uzui then slowly started to enter tanjiro.

Uzuis pov.
Holy crap, he was tight. Tanjiro sweet moans are getting to me, "ngh" I grunted, I stopped and wait for tanjiros signal. He tapped on my shoulder and I started to move. Man he's incredible, he better than my wives. His moans intoxicate me, I started to pick up the pace and all you could hear was all you could hear were his beautiful voice moaning my name, I started to pound him, kiss him, I licked his tears off and play with his nipple with one hand and the other was jerking him off, his after a while I stopped and we were both panting " oh sweetheart, if you think thanks the end, you're wrong." I smirked, I sat up and grabbed his hips and made him sit on my member, he grabbed my shoulders and moved his hips up and down slowly. I grabbed his hips and quickened up the pace, his eyes watery, his face red, hickeys all over his body, he was a sight to see.

  ✨After Uzui destroyed tanjiro ass✨

Tanjiros pov.

I woke up to the sunshine in my face.
"Ngh~ what happend-" My face turned red when I saw I was cuddle Uzui naked! "morning love, you enjoyed last night?" My face turned even more red once I remembered what happened last night "looks like you did, now let's change so we can kill a demon." He got up and I noticed he wasn't wearing anything, I quickly closed my eyes "Aw~ why so shy? You can look, I saw all your parts last night, so it's only fair." I turned even more red!I opened my eyes and saw uzui starting at me with a smirk while he was putting on his clothes, " but I need to bathe, I'm so sticky." " I already bathed last night, the shower is to your right." I quickly got up but fell down immediately after. Uzui chuckled "looks like someone can't walk, want help?" " yes please." Uzui carried me to the bathroom and bathed me, he told me he would come up with an excuse for Inosuke and Zenitsu on why I can't walk and why my make up is ruined,

              ✨Time skipp✨

Uzuis pov.
"And that's why tanjiro can't walk and his make up is ruined, but don't worry I will carry him and I did him make up again!" "Lies, I heard everything.." Zenitsu said while looking at me like he hasn't slept in months. Inosuke looked like he didn't hear anything so I guess that's fine, "now! We are ready to go to the busiest place in Japan! Tokyo!"