Chapter two

PLEASE GENYA LOOKS SO FRICKING CUTEEEE. Don't hate me but..Sanemi < Genya. Anyways I hope everyone has/had a good day <33

Btw this takes place after the battle, he only loses his eye, he still has his hand.

Uzui's pov.
It's been a week, I have retired and I miss tanjiro, so I am going to visit him in the butterfly estate. 'Goodness, Kocho is horrible at directions' I thought to myself as I entered inside the estate. I thought I would take 20-30 minutes, it took me an hour! I don't mind tho, I now get to see my goddess! I can't be to rough with him, he's not a Hashira like me and heals slower. Once I entered I heard I think kakushi yell that tanjiro is awake. What a relief! I make my way to where I heard the yell from and see 3 little girls, a kakushi and Kochos tsuguko. What are they doing here? I should be the only one here. "Everyone! Kocho sent me to look after Kamado! Leave this second" They all left, now I can have privacy with my soon-to-be wife. "Mmf... what h-happened?" Tanjiro! He's awake.

Tanjiro's pov.
"Mr.Uzui..? You're alive..! Ahh what a relief..!" I say I a very low tone. My whole body aches, my legs feel like they've been crushed, I have a huge headache and my vision is very blurry, "T-Tanjiro! You're awake! Rest, you need it." Mr.Uzui told me, he kissed my forehead and left the room. After he left Kanao, Goto (a kakushi), kiyo, naho and sumi (the butterfly girls)  entered and started crying, "please don't cry..I'm alright!" I said trying to confort them, "T-tanjirooooo..! D-do you n-need any food?" One of the butterfly girls say, I was quite hard to hear what she said because she was crying so hard, "maybe l-later, I am very sleepy" I say with a warm smile "everyone, leave! He needs to rest." Goto says. I close my eyes and drift off to dream land.

                  ✨time skipp✨

Still tanjiro's pov.
It's been 4 weeks since I have been training with the butterfly girls to regain my strength again. "heheh~ It doesn't hurt~" Zenitsu said while a butterfly girl was stretching his back. "MONJIRO! FIGHT ME!" Inosuke yelled, "Inosuke, I can't fight you, it's against the corps rules!" I say with a warm smile. I felt a tap at my shoulders and saw it was Kanao, "L-lunch." "It's lunch time?" I asked. She nodded yes. "Inosuke! Zenitsu! It's time to eat!" I yell out, not before long I see a hungry Inosuke running towards me and a happy but tired Zenitsu limping behind him. "Slow down Inosuke, you might hurt yourself or somebody else." I warn Inosuke. "I DONT CARE! FEED ME UNDERLING!" Inosuke yells out. Not before long Zenitsu reaches us and collapses on me. "Can you believe it? THEY WERE HELPING ME!! THEY MUST HAVE A MAJOR CRUSH ON ME!!" Zenitsu squeals.

"Mph! thank you for making us food!" I bow down to Aoi who made the food "yeah, yeah, just don't get hurt and i'll be happy" she says while hanging wet blankets to dry. I walk back to my room and see Mr.Uzui there! "Mr.Uzui! You don't have a mission?"

Tegens pov.
"Not even a hello?" I say to Tanjiro, "Oh, I'm sorry!" He bows and quickly straighten himself up, "No, no, I was only joking." I say with a smirk. "And please, call me Tegen, it's not like we are strangers." I say to him with a wink. He quickly turns a cherry red and covers his face with his hands, I laugh a bit and walked to him, I moved his hand and lifted his chin, "I came because I missed you, you should visit my estate more. I mean, you will be living there from now on."

(Sorry if I haven't said this before but I'm this AU tegen isn't married to his wife's. But they do come out in this book 😏)

"R-really? When will I be moving?" Tanjiro asked me with curiosity. " I don't know, maybe today? Maybe tomorrow? Whenever you'd like and I will take you and your sister to live in my estate." I answer his question. "Can me and Nezuko move in when my training ends? I have two more days until I get to start mission again." He said to me, how sad I couldn't go on mission with him. But it's ok, I know he will be tired when he gets back and I can relax him *WINK WINKK* "of course! I will get your room ready for then." I say before kissing him and leaving. I can hear him squeal in his room, how cute!

✨two days later✨

Tanjiro's pov.
The suns rays hit my eyes and wake me up from my sleep."Nghh~" I stretch out and rub my eyes as I sit up on my bed. Before I could even open my eyes I heard some call me. "Morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" I was relieved to see Uzui leaning against the window to my right, "ahah..I forgot it was today, I did thank you!" I tell him in a sleepy voice, " I made you breakfast, go eat and we can go." He told me. " what about my stuff and Nezuko?" I ask him. "Nezuko is already I'm my estate, and your stuff is also I'm my estate, while you were sleeping I took her and your stuff to my estate." He told me, I don't know if I should be impressed that I couldn't smell him while I was sleeping or creeped out. Oh well, I walked to the kitchen and this

"Woah! This looks so good!" I grab some chopsticks, pray and dig in, it was delicious! Who knew tegen was so good at cooking, the thought of calling tegen, "tegen" sent butterfly's to my stomach

"Woah! This looks so good!" I grab some chopsticks, pray and dig in, it was delicious! Who knew tegen was so good at cooking, the thought of calling tegen, "tegen" sent butterfly's to my stomach. I finished my food and went to my room to thank tegen. I open the door to see tegen on my bed and looking outside the window, "T-tegen?" He turns around and smiles at me, "yes?" "Thank you for the food. It was delicious!" I was with a smile, "shall we go then?" He gets up from the bed and starts walking toward me, "yes! I just need to change out of my clothes and say my goodbyes to everyone." I respond "Okaaay. I will be waiting out side." I nod in response.

Tegens pov.
I'm waiting for tanjiro outside of the butterfly estate when Kocho walks up to me. "What?" I tell her, "nothing, I'm just shock you have something else other than trying to perfect your makeup and fail miserably." She tells me with a smile, this woman! "For your information, I am waiting for tanjiro and I am retired from the demon slayer corps." I tell her. "Why are you waiting for him?" She asks me. What a nosy woman! "That is none of your Concern" I tell that nosy woman. "well it actually is, I am the one taking care of him and if he gets hurt in your watch I will make you pay." She tells me before walking away. Luckily Tanjiro came just in time, "ready?" I ask "mhm!" He responds "Okay then, follow me." I grab his hand and make my way to my estate.
____________________________________

I'm so sorry I haven't posted a chapter but I will try to work more on this book in the summer don't worry! I hope everyone had/has a wonderful day! :>

Word count:1,277