Chapter 6

Making our way out the club doors and into the screaming fans again, we made it onto the bus. Tom collapsed into the couch and before I could even think about where to sit he pulled me ontop of him. I looked over to see Stacey and bill sitting side by side with her legs swung over his as he lightly traced her skin with his fingertips.

Stacey looked over to me smiling and mouthed "get it on slut" I laughed and watched as her and bill slowly began to makeout. Bill was very passionate and I could tell there was a deep connection between them. Bill seemed very gentle as he caressed her body with care like it was the most fragile object. I watched as Stacey's hands drifted to bills groin and they both smiled and continued.

"Cmon guys save it for the hotel" gustav complained.

"Cmon Gustav don't be jealous" bill snapped

We all laughed and continued sipping champagne. I could feel a hard lump under me while I sat on Tom. I wiggled around a bit thinking it was maybe his phone or a wallet but wiggling around more I realized it was his hard on. I looked at him grinning. I was doing my best to make the most "fuck me face" at him so he could tell I was on the same page.

The ride felt like forever, every minute that passed I could feel myself getting more and more horny it was unbearable. Finally we arrived at the hotel

They were staying at the most luxurious, expensive hotel in the city where only high ballers and celebrities stayed. it was surreal. Upon the bus coming to a stop we were again slumped with fans banging on the bus and screaming, Tom jokingly hid in my hair

"Im not sure how you expect to make it past the front doors with all these fans" the bus driver said

"We'll have to make a great escape" bursted Tom from under my hair.

"I know a way" I smirked. What they didn't know was that me and Stacey used to sneak around back of the hotel and smoke weed on the rooftop since we were 16. Security is tight there but we always knew how to be the ins and outs.

"Ya me and bill are gonna go around the back" Stacey chimed in.

The bus pulled around the side and Stacey and bill bolted out the back door and disappeared into the back ally.

"Gustav and Georg you guys go out the front to give us a head start, maybe you can pick up some ladies of your own" Tom joked.

The remaining members exited the bus through the front giving me and Tom enough time to sneak out the back, trailing behind Stacey and bill.

We ran through the ally way and seen the ladder to the stair way already pulled down from Stacey. "Well, ya ready to live like the hoodlums do?" I asked Tom

"A what?" He questioned. I laughed and climbed up the ladder giving him a perfect view of my red panties under my skirt. I could see his face turn red as he eagerly climbed up behind me.

Making it to the stairwell he grabbed my wrist and spun me into his chest and kissed me hard. I pulled away

"Wait we're almost there"

"I can't wait" Tom said as he pushed my back to the wall and slid his hand down my thigh and to my panty line. I moaned softly and felt him grinning. He started kissing along my neck until I heard "THERE HE IS" and shrieking from below us

"Shit" I grabbed the ladder and pulled it up before any fans could climb up and we ran up the stair well, as we ran we seen flashes from cameras. It wasn't just fans but the paparazzi!

We hid our faces the best we could and continued all the way up till we reached the rooftop. Barely catching our breathe we laughed and collapsed onto the floor.

"Well hopefully that won't be in a magazine" Tom sighed

"I wouldn't mind being Tom kaulitzs mystery girl" I smirked

We both laughed and bill and Stacey ran up to us.

"Holy shit we heard thumping up the stairs and thought it was the paps"  said bill  "cmon let's go back to our room" he insisted

"I think I wanna just lay and look at the stars for a bit" Tom said breathlessly

Stacey and bill made their way back into the hotel and me and Tom laid there staring into the stars.