Chapter I: We Meet Again

A bright and wonderful morning in Tokyo and everyone is busy with their own businesses. Tokyo is such a busy place and you'd always find people on their phones. For example standing exactly across me is a guy wearing his headphones on and tapping non-stop on his phone but I can't say I'm better than him. I do exactly what he's doing right now. I'm on my earphones with my music at the highest possible volume and I'm constantly on my phone, checking my twitter, Facebook, instagram and other social networking sites all the time. Look, the light turned green.

Yamada Ryosuke is a 1st year college student taking up veterinary. He really loves pets and finds them very cute. He has a petting zoo in his home too so it wasn't hard for him to choose what he wanted to be in life.

"Itai." Ryosuke slightly hissed. A lot of people were crossing the street so it was very packed on the street. You can't avoid getting hit once or twice but this one was quite hard.

"Ah Gomen." Ryosuke looked back and saw the guy he was looking at a while ago. The guy who was across him and he looked very familiar. He couldn't really say because the guy was wearing a mask and shades. The people were pushing so Ryosuke couldn't give a proper response anymore and before he knew it he was already right across the street.

Ryosuke looked back hoping to see him again but he had this height problem and there were a lot of people on the street so he couldn't really see that much.

"Why is he here?." He shrugged the thought off and continued on walking. Maybe he was just imagining things. He was actually on his way to his dorm in the university when he was asked to run an errand by his upperclassman.

The dorm is more like a house actually. The one who owns the place is a rich old man and is one of the sponsors of the university. He has a grandson who is studying in the university and is also living in the house.

"Tadaima." Ryosuke said as he entered the house. He took off his shoes and replaced them with indoor slippers.

"Okaeri Yama-chan." Ryosuke saw his house mate Kei walking down the stairs.

"I can hear your voice up my room and it's in the furthest room on the second floor. You know you should stop wearing earphones. They're making you deaf." Kei scolded him but if looks like he didn't catch what Kei said. "Eh? Did you say something Inoo-chan?" Kei rolled his eyes at him and just left. He won't be able to hear what he says anyway.

"Oh Yama-chan! You're back fast." Hikaru, Ryosuke's other house mate greeted him.

"I didn't go that far away this time." Ryosuke answered back.

"Well, That's good that you're early. Yabu needs those right now. His cold is getting even worse." Yabu is the grandson of the owner of the house.

It's like a mansion when you compare it to other houses. It has 10 bedrooms with a bathroom on each room and 3 extra bathrooms. It has actually 2 kitchens. One for cooking and another for baking but the two rooms are just found beside each other. The dining is a 14 seater rectangle table and a chandelier hanging above it. There's a living room, library, music room and believe or not there's a theatre inside where all the housemates use once a week as their bonding time together. Outside there's a Garden with a variety of fruits, vegetables, herbs, ornamental and herbal plants and flowers. And lastly there's a 100 meter swimming pool in the backyard.

"Yabu-kun? It's me." Ryosuke knocked onto Yabu's door. He made Ryosuke buy him some medicine in a nearby konbini.

"Enter." He heard Yabu said. Ryosuke opened the door and saw Yabu wrapped in dozens of blankets and his room was as cold as the north pole.

"Don't you think you should bring up the temperature?" Ryosuke settled down the medicine on the bedside table.

"It helps lower down my fever." Yabu said in between coughs. He didn't know why he caught a cold actually. Well, Yabu is a bit skinny and looks like he lacks nutrition but he takes care of his body well. Maybe it's just stress from school; he is a 3rd year student anyway so it's normal to be very busy.