𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1503𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 05

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1503
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 05.09.2023

Darwin was seated at the kid's table, eating apple sauce that was given to him by Huey. Donald, aka Darwin's dad is getting ready for a job interview with Louie chasing after him holding a uniform. Darwin was adopted by Donald four years ago, he's only six years younger than the triplets, which makes him four years old. Donald was glad to adopt such an adorable four year old, he even dressed Darwin into a sailor suit.

Darwin loves his father so much that he never wanted to leave his side. The triplets love their dear baby cousin and will do the best they can to protect him. They view him more as a brother.

"Come on! Hold still, Uncle Donald!" Louie exclaims as he tries to take off Donald's sailor suit.

"Get off of me!" Donald shouted.

Huey is cooking something that causes smoke to come out of the oven, "Good morning, Uncle Donald."

Louie is holding Donald's other clothes and his uniform after he successfully took off Donald's sailor suit.

"You can't wear this to your job interview."

Louie puts Donald's original uniform in the dishwasher and turns it on.

"My uniform!" Donald yelps, trying to pull his uniform out of the dishwasher.

"You gotta dress for the job you want, not the job you have, which is no job." Louie stated.

The triplets are trying to get Donald out of the boat, so they can go to Cape Suzette. Darwin never knew about their plan, but he was told that if he can keep a secret, they'll give him sweets for dinner.

Donald's sleeve catches fire but he puts it out, "Huey, don't touch the stove. That's hot!"

Donald's sleeve gets out of the sink and slaps Donald in the face.

"But it's a big day, and a big day calls for a big breakfast." Huey smiled, showing Donald a plate with words saying We believe in you Uncle Donald, an egg and a fish are on it. The fish deflates. Donald cringe with disgust. Huey throws the plate and it shatters.

"I'll get the iron." Huey said after he grabs the suit then opens the iron table, causing it to hit Donald's head.

"Ouch!" Donald flinches, then starts squawking, "Stop helping me! And put on your and Darwin's life vests. What if the boat goes down while the babysitter's here?"