IV

Tᴀɴᴛʀᴜᴍs ᴏғ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ

Ever since that day, Blade would come into M/n's room out of curiosity

Ever since that day, Blade would come into M/n's room out of curiosity. One of two things would happen, Blade would listen to M/n or he would become violent either way M/n would be tired by the end of the exchange and wishes to be alone. Like today, Blade came in unannounced as usual while M/n played the only item he requested to have; a Gu zheng. M/n was so immersed in playing that he didn't notice Blade come in and sit down at the table. In that moment Blade had the opportunity to see M/n at his calmest. Hell, he even looked happy playing the gu zheng. However, M/n suddenly takes notice of Blade and stops playing; much to Blade's displeasure.

 However, M/n suddenly takes notice of Blade and stops playing; much to Blade's displeasure

"You could have said something instead of sitting there. Busy yourself for a moment, it'll be nice to share tea with my anchor."

"No."

"Stubborn mutt...You seemed to like the music I played but without tea, I will not continue. It's called fair trade. Want to hear more? Make the tea."M/n softly demands while putting his precious instrument to the side. He had a feeling that Blade would react violently and would rather not have his newly acquired instrument broken.

M/n couldn't put anything past this feral man so he calmly waited to see what Blade would do. Much to his surprise, the angry man grabbed a candle burner and the new pot. He sets everything up but stops midway.
Oh shit, he's gonna-
Before M/n's thought was complete, water was being poured over his head. Blade laughs for a bit then proceeds to mock M/n for assuming that he would ever make tea.
"It seems once again that your tantrums are calming down...You normally would flip the table, attempt to hit me, or even try to stab me but this time you stuck to berating me and pouring water on me. I guess that's progress.."

"You know your way of thinking annoys me. It's so passive and you only react when I am near and or physically violent."

"Well of course. Physical violence against your handler isn't acceptable. So as for this tantrum..."M/n stands from his flower-decorated chair and moves around Blade to dry his hair. After this M/n actively ignores Blade, he even went as to pretend the man wasn't in his room. Another thing was obvious, the big bad Blade did not like to be ignored. Blade started to angrily yell to get M/n's attention but the Qi sat back at the table and picked up a book.

The swordsman did everything he could to bother M/n but unknown to him, M/n raised Dan Heng and other children before. After a while M/n truly forgot about Blade when he got sleepy due to the falseness of the room's windows. M/n couldn't tell what time of day it was and often found himself getting sleepy at random. He yawns while rubbing his eyes stumbles over to his blanket-heavy bed and drops down after dressing in his pajamas, In full view of Blade.
"Did this idiot forget that I'm here? Tsk, I don't need anyone to handle me so I'll just kill him and deal with the fallout later."Blade summons his sword and prepares to kill the Qi but stops just as the tip of the sword is barely touching M/n's neck.

M/n was in a blissful respite, none the wiser that his death was near but something about that peaceful look, threw Blade off. The urge to kill the mythical man fizzled away just as it had come.
"Though he's asleep...It looks as if he's dead.."Blade unknowingly reaches out to tap M/n's horns but the male moves in his sleep; rolling over to his side facing away from Blade.
"Even in sleep you are inspired to get away from me..tsk wouldn't blame you. I am the one reason you were brought here to the base...But-"Blade leans close enough to M/n's ear and grins.
"Don't ever think for a second that you can't be added to the list."