XI

A ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏᴜᴛɪɴᴇ

As more time eggs on, M/n has grown accustomed to those called the Stellaron hunters, mainly Kafka, Silver, and of course Blade but as of late

As more time eggs on, M/n has grown accustomed to those called the Stellaron hunters, mainly Kafka, Silver, and of course Blade but as of late...M/n found it strange to call Blade by that name. He often caught himself pausing right before calling the man's name, it was as if his mind was trying to make him recall a name he didn't know or at least that's what he thought.

Right now, M/n was idling around his room even though he was granted permission to roam the entire base and had his power restraints removed. It just felt normal to him to laze around the room for a bit before heading out. Thanks to Silver Wolf, M/n's digital windows now reflect that of his old view from his bedroom; adding to why it took longer for him to leave his room. It was comforting to look at and at random a message from Silver would pop up or a cute chibi Silver and Blade would cutely scurry by disturbing the little birds in the courtyard.

However, something felt way too familiar as he watched the random event play. Instead of the dark blue hair he grew used to, the chibi Blade ran by with white hair before returning to that dark blue as he exited the screen.
"What was that about? Hmm, maybe I should have Silver run a diagnostic test on the screens later...Oh, I'm gonna be late for tea with Kafka!"M/n rushes out of his room just as Silver glitches into reality.
"Hm, seems like Blade was right."Silver mutters to herself. The look of recognition passed on M/n's face while she watched him at that moment. Quickly she glitches into Blade's room, he is sitting at his table going through more files that Kafka gave him.
"It seems that M/n does recognize you but it's not quite there."

"Thank you, Silver. Make sure to ensure him that there's nothing wrong with the screens after you test them."

"Can do~"And just as she came, she went out with a quickness. Blade sighed softly, more and more memories were coming to him but in flashes and small pieces. Each ending with a name he couldn't hear nor remember, though one thing was clear his hair used to be white a long time ago. He assumed that showing M/n that sprite with white hair would jog his memory enough but it didn't.
"What was my name before I renamed myself Blade.."

"▓▓▓▓▓!!"

"Huh!?"Blade's head snaps up with quickness only to find M/n looking at him with a look of confusion.
"Are you alright, Blade? I was asking if you knew where Silver was."

"Ah, I'm not sure... Weren't you having tea with Kafka?"

"Something came up and we had to cut it short today. I went to look for Silver in her room but couldn't find her so I came here. Sorry if I disturbed you."Blade shakes his head and says that M/n could never be a disturbance, this leads to M/n chuckling and slyly reminding Blade that he once tried to hurt him.
"That's in the past—"

"Aka three months ago, we've come so far haven't we?"

"Yes, yes we have. I would like to apologize once more for my last actions towards you."The two smile as M/n takes a seat at the table, Blade finds himself in a trance whenever M/n sits close to him.
"There you go, staring again~"

"Is that a crime? You are quite handsome, M/n. I'm sure those of the Loufu did the same as I."A dark blush spreads across M/n's S/t cheeks,  he had noticed Blade becoming a bit more forward with his compliments and a bit more sly too.
"Oh cut it out Xiānshēng–"M/n's face just gets brighter! He couldn't even fathom why he just called Blade by that title! Now, more embarrassed than ever he jumps up from his seat and tries to make his escape but Blade also jumps up and swiftly grabs the Qi's wrist before he can run. However, with all the motion happening, M/n catches his leg on the chair and falls over which pulls Blade down with him.
"Ack! Sorry Blade– B-Blade, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Say it again..."