Chapter 8: Graduation or Doom

Everyone was getting in line line to get their hair done for free Lexi didn't bugged she wanted to do her hair by herself with no help by a stranger that she doesn't know.
~1~

"5 more minutes " said the vice principal I never said I told you the vice principal name but is, Mr Rogers, if he don't know Mrs. Rogers that you have this whole story all story wrong. You see Mrs Rogers it's one of the teachers for science economics, everyone hated that class it's because she was a teacher, she always gives out homework, but it's never useful, and she always pick on people, even though they never do anything, she told her substitute every time she has one to do the same thing she does. That's why everyone hates going to that class, and I also hate having a substitute, but that all changed one evening length message, Rogers could not come to school today, I mean, tomorrow, because she had a meeting with the vice principal in Newton Mississippi, she at least have to miss five days that was the whole week, but she'll be back next week. As everyone walked in the class the next morning they saw a substitute with large blue glasses and brown hair on the one side of her hair the other side was blue, seems odd but usual, if you think about it, she introduces herself like this " Hola and hi everyone I am substitute teacher Mrs Davis if you have any questions, please ask me, or if you want to know me better, please raise your hand silently, that's anyone have questions before we get through with the book that I have for everyone? " Johnny raised his hand " what type of book do you have for us ? " she nodded her head and whisper in his ear " there is a boy in a girls bathroom by Louis Scancer" govt seems cool, but not really, I bet that book it's so dumb all it talks about is pizza pizza, pizza, pizza pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza pizza, pizza pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza pizza, pizza pizza, pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza for life.
~Two~

"If you came this far to the book, good job if you're skipping chapters, you need to go back because You don't know understand this whole story, I won't be posting chapters in this day of for a long time, so I can just get new skin" By Mrs Davis