Chapter 9.

A two months has past since Jason decided to live in Transylvania as well as be with Mavis who celebrated her one hundred and eighteenth birthday with all of her friends and her father who was pleased to see his daughter so happy and approved of Jason being with her since he makes her smile and thats what Dracula likes to see his daughter do every time. Mavis and Jason's relationship grew wonderfully and after confessing their love for each other they did all sorts of things together in Transylvania including going to parties that Jason invited Mavis too that are in the human world as well as telling her all about what is out there and the sites that could be seen. Mavis loved everything that her boyfriend mentioned to her as well as his travels around the world and she really wanted to see it in person and that is what gave Jason the idea to make his relationship with Mavis even more exciting. Right now the happy couple are on top of the hotel enjoying a beautiful sunset while cuddling next to each other.

 Right now the happy couple are on top of the hotel enjoying a beautiful sunset while cuddling next to each other

Mavis: Sigh..this is great.

Jason: What is?

Mavis: You know this, here we are on top of my dads hotel watching a beautiful sunset over the horizon while being close to each other.

Jason: Oh that, ok I totally get it now.

Mavis: Can't believe it's been two months already.

Jason: Yea, even though it wasn't that great at first but I did enjoy the best times I had here including getting to know everyone here as well as spending so much time with this beautiful and absolutely gorgeous vampire who I came to know and love for the rest of my life.

Mavis: I agree, I mean two months ago my dad wouldn't allow to go out and see the outside world while humans still hate us but they don't after you came along and changed everything in which I got to know this incredible as well as handsome guy who is from a powerful monster race and he showed me such wonders and I couldn't be more in love than anyone then you Jason.

Jason: And I feel the same way about you to Mavis.

Mavis: You know since it's just the two of us here wanna have some fun.

Jason: And by fun you mean where I am not piggy back rider.

Mavis: Hehehe no silly I mean this kind of fun.(Mavis saids and sits on Jason's lap and wraps her legs around his waste and her arms around his neck while giving her man a devious smile)

(Mavis saids and sits on Jason's lap and wraps her legs around his waste and her arms around his neck while giving her man a devious smile)