𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

"𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡."

or...

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍 was always the quietest out of her 8 siblings. she was also probably the favorite sibling within her family, but they would never admit it. she always followed direction, you never had to worry she was getting into trouble, and she was always there, if you needed to talk or just needed someone to play cards with. it was guaranteed that flora would be there for you. due to her shyness, mixed with the kind young nature she had, flora was often perceived as naive or stupid. she was not either of those things, she was actually quite smart and a realist.

flora was no idiot, she could see the world around her and she knew what the rest of her life was going to look like. she was going to marry the man with the most important title and largest amount of money, and then be forced to live a sad empty house where all she would have is books and music and a mediocre man who cares more for his mistress than her. it was a harsh reality, but one that she had come to except. the girl no longer wished for a love where their hearts bled together or where there souls became one. the thought of human interaction like that made her sick to her stomach. for the time being, flora bridgerton was perfectly content with her books, music, and family to keep her company.

that is until she physically collides with 𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐖𝐒 and the stars are forever rewritten.

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥?"

emily carey as
𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 "𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀" 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍

16-17, the wallflower, evermore by taylor swift