highschool reunion

-

3rd Person Pov

-

sk: did you see the message hyung?
he asked jeonghan as he was scrolling through his phone. the older was reading something on his phone.
jh: yeah, i did. we're having a highschool reunion with our old friend group.
he worriedly said. he kept reading the messages in the group chat which included their friend group in highschool that had thirteen people.

sk: you excited hyung?
he asked excitedly.
jh: i'm not. but i know you are. ~you'll see hansol there again~!
he teased seungkwan about his old highschool crush, who he still had a crush till this day. seungkwan blushed, gently hitting his hyung.

sk: ~stop hyung~ but yeah, i am excited to see him. it's been like, eight years since we last saw eachother. what about you? why aren't you excited?
he changed the tone of his voice when he asked the question.

jh: it's because he'll be there kwannie. you know how we were before. it's gonna be so awkward when me meet eachother.
he thought about the person.
sk: i know who you're talking about hyung and i don't get it. you guys used to date and be all lovey dovey with eachother. it's a surprise that you two aren't together right now.
seungkwan mentioned the last part in a louder voice.

jh: things change kwan. i guess we weren't mean to be.
he stopped thinking about the person.
sk: weren't meant to be my ass! you guys are perfect for eachother. you didn't even date anyone after you guys broke up. you can't deny the fact that he made a big impact on you!

jh: fine fine fine! i'll admit it. he did make a big impact on me. he changed me as a person to be honest. and the only reason i haven't dated anyone is because i don't want to.
he tried to pretend that he didn't care about him anymore.

sk: yeah, because you still like him and you miss him. you better talk to him and get together during the reunion or else everything will be awkward as fuck

the curse word triggered jeonghan.
jh: hey, don't curse infront of me!

sk: shut up hyung. you curse everyday. and see, you're just like him. he used to always get mad at us when we cursed. you even took his habits hyung. see, ~perfect for eachother~!
he said before leaving to his own room.
jh: that kid...he's really somethin else.
he layed down on the couch, watching his old photos with his old lover.

jh: why did i misunderstand you like that? i didn't even give you a chance to explain. i guess i'll never get to experience the feeling of true love again since you were definitly the only person i ever loved and will love.

he kept scrolling through the photos. tears almost falling out of his eyes as he reminisced the past.

-

seungkwan was laying down in his bed, scrolling through his phone. he opened up their group chat which included eleven people. it had the whole group besides jeonghan and joshua. they made this group chat specifically for the ship, jihan. everyone in the group shipped them. they shipped the hard.

this reunion was even made just so the two can get together. they planned this so their ship will sail and the old couple who used to be so in love will be back together. hopefully, it will work. that's the only thing they can do, hope.

-

Team JiHan

Tiger
what are we gonna do to make them get together?

PalmTree
we can try to leave them together during times?

Dinosaur
that won't work hyung. they'll just ignore eachother and leave the situation