CHAPTER 2

A/n: Yes, Muzan kills people, he IS a mafia leader. Muzan has many gang members (other than the upper moons) and it's the same thing: if they disrespect him, or if he gets ticked off at someone... they gonna go.

It wasn't that Y/n was slightly nervous... She was extremely nervous. The way the students were boring their eyes into her soul wasn't her ideal way of introducing herself.

"Alright, tell us your name and something about yourself." The teacher smiled kindly toward her, very aware of her shaking figure.

"U-Uh..." She trailed off before she cleared her throat, "My name is Y/n Kibutsuji... And I-"

"As in the Muzan Kibutsuji? The leader of a gang?!" A kid yelled out from the rows of desks.

She gulped, "Uh... yeah."

Whispers erupted within the room. This made the h/c haired girl fiddle with her fingers nervously. What did they think of her? Would they bully her? Maybe kidnap her and use her for ransom like her father had originally feared?!

"Anymore questions?" The teacher smiled kindly to the students.

Multiple people raised their hand.

"Have you killed anyone?" A girl asked as she leaned forward.

"What?! No-"

"Has your dad killed anyone?" A boy interrupted right after.

"Is your dad on the run?!"

"How people has he killed?"

Questions kept firing at the girl, making her anxious and overwhelmed. Why was it all about her dad? Was she not important? At least let someone ask a question about herself!-

"Hng," a voice in the back grunts, "are you strong?" Y/n locked eyes with a boy who had brown eyes and bleached hair with two black stripes parallel to his head. He was chomping away at his chicken with a scowling look on his face.

'He... He looks like a bumblebee!' Y/n blushed a little bit at the similarity she had discovered. Her eyes sparkled as she felt her anxiety simmer down from meeting the eyes of the boy.

She blinked, "Oh... Yeah?" After she met his eyes, she got nervous of the sharp look he was giving her.

"Hm." He hummed.

"You may sit down." The teacher patted her on the back, making Y/n go forward and sit in her original seat which was by the hallway window.

As she stared down at her desk, she couldn't help but wonder why Akari was staring at her the entire time she was up there. Maybe it was just her paranoia, but Y/n was sure Akari was burning holes right into her body. And she was still doing it.

'What does she want?' Y/n's shoulders tensed.

<>

Class had finally ended, which meant it was time for lunch.

Y/n let out a breath of relief, 'So many people were staring at me...' She got up from her chair and pulled out her bento box. She then started to walk out the classroom and down the hall, where people were going the opposite direction of her to the cafeteria. 'Where should I sit?' She just happened to glance outside and saw a gym. 'Hm...'

Soon enough, Y/n was at the doors of the gym. She silently prayed that no one was in there and opened the metal doors. She peeked inside, once she didn't see anyone, she walked in and sat on one of the benches. She took out her food that Gyutaro had made and started eating happily.