Chapter 20

The boys were almost done recording their new album 'girls, girls, girls' and while the quality in song writing isn't the best on this album due to Nikki's drug addiction, you still had some favorites. Of course the title track was iconic, like all of their title tracks. And You're All I Need was a nice slow song.

"Babe, don't stress too much about it it's no good for you." You told Tommy as he ran his hands through his hair. He was going on and on about how Nikki was basically unable to play.

"I know, Y/n, I know. It's just, I mean I know I have no room to talk I have a soft spot for coke but man these drugs really fucked him up and I don't know if we can even tour if he can barely record his shit." He ranted. You rubbed his back slowly. The two of you were sitting at the edge of the bed, Both clad in your sleepwear ready to hit the sheets.

Tommy grabbed your hand and squeezed it, before leaning his head on your shoulder. He's never been this vulnerable before, and it was nice to see for a change. He let a few tears leave his eyes, in worry that his friend might pass away from slowly killing himself with heroin.

"Let's go to bed, okay?" You asked softly and he nodded, giving you a tight lipped smile and wiping his eyes before kissing you.

The next day was pretty busy for both of you. You had a bunch of shoots and a cameo in a movie to film while your husband was in the studio working on the album.

"I'm so done with today I'm so exhausted." You yawned, rubbing your eyes. Evelyn laughed a bit before saying, "Don't worry, one more photoshoot and you're done."

You nodded and tried to wake yourself up. You ended up falling asleep at your vanity in the mansion. After finally getting the day done and over with, you sleepily drove back home. However, you ended up falling asleep at the wheel. You only barely woke up when the other car collided with yours.

~Time Skip~

Tommy was so ready to go back home and see you, maybe even get some sex out of it if you weren't too tired. He was laughing at something Vince said when the phone to the studio rang. He got up and answered it.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Is this Tommy Lee?" The voice on the other line asked.

"Yes. This is him."

"You're wife has been in an accident." His heart stopped for a moment. "Is- is she okay?" He asked slightly panicking.

"Yes, sir. She's fine. You can come visit her if you'd like-"

"I'll be there in a few." And he slammed the phone back.

"What happened?" Mick asked seeing the drummers worried expression.

"Y/n's at the hospital, she got in a car accident." He said before rushing to grab his keys and wallet.

The bassist jumped up at that, "Is she okay?"

"Yes but I don't know how much damage has been done."

"Can I come with you?" Tommy stopped what he was doing to look at Nikki. "I don't think that's a good idea, man. She won't wanna see you like this."

"See me like what?" The bassist asked defensively.

"I can't fucking argue with you right now, I have to go see my wife and make sure she's okay." And he turned on his heel and walked out the door.

Once he arrived at the hospital, he got checked in and was shown to your room. You were watching some random talk show when you heard the door to your room close. You looked up to see your husband rushing over by your side.

He kissed your knuckles repeatedly, before smashing his lips to yours.

"Fuck, Y/n. I was so worried about you."

"I was s-so scared Tommy. I fell asleep at the wheel, and the last thing I remember was a car colliding with mine. I couldn't sworn I was going to fall of the PCH." You cried.

"Shh, it's okay, you're safe now. Who the fuck ran into you? I'll kill them-"

"Baby, baby. It's all taken care of the man was drunk and arrested." You said softly.

"I'm never driving while drinking  again, fuck. Two events of people almost dying or actually dying from drunk driving."

"You mean you've...driven drunk?"

"Only like two times but I promise I won't anymore, baby." And he kissed away your tears.