Chapter 31

A little bit of a large time skip to 1991 Cassie is two years old now you and Tommy are thirty years old.

1991, an odd year for Motley. Considering the fact that glam rock was out and grunge was in. You were worried for the boys, thinking this was it for them. But you knew better, they'd find a way.

Things changed drastically, Tommy cut his hair short much to your dismay but he still looked hot so
It didn't matter, Cassie was now two years old and fully walked and talked, you retired from being a Playboy model and now have your own TV show about cooking. And it being your own show, you were able to have flexible hours that worked with Cassie.

You even bring her onto set sometimes which always brings a smile to everyone's faces. Shelly passed away, though. Just from old age. It was sad since she was the first dog you ever owned. Cassie wondered where 'puppy' went and you just said she went over the rainbow bridge to a new home.

You and Tommy were thinking of getting another dog, since you saw how happy it made Cassie to have an animal in the house.

"What about a cat?" You asked randomly one afternoon. You were sitting on the edge of the pool with your feet inside. Tommy in the same position next to you.

"A cat? Really?" The drummer asked.

"Yeah! They're super cute, easy to take care of, and they're lazy and like cuddles for the most part."

"I don't know, sweetheart. I'd rather we get a dog than a cat. Cats scratch everything and I'm not wanting that million dollar couch to get torn to shreds because some cat can't keep its claws to itself."

"Okay, okay. Fine. We'll get a dog. But maybe once you stop caring about things like that we could get a cat?"

"Maybe one day. But right now we're getting a dog and that's final."

"Yes sir." You teased.

"You don't know what calling me that does to me, Y/n."

"Oh really? Tommy Lee likes to be called sir?" You danced your fingers up his arm and onto his shoulder before kissing him on the cheek.

You then jumped in the pool with your tshirt and shorts still on. "Come on! The waters' fine!" You yelled as you swam backwards. The California sun beaming down on you being your wet skin a glistening effect.

The drummer couldn't keep his eyes off you. And they remained that way while he took his shirt off and jumped in the pool, swimming towards you and pulling you close to him.

You laughed as you splashed him. He splashed you back. It reminded you of that trip to Hawaii.

"Mmm, this reminds me of when we went to Hawaii. Do you remember?" You asked, tracing one of his tattoos.

"I do, that trip was fun. Both of the Hawaii trips were. One I got to have fun with you, and two I got to fuck you as many times as I wanted."

"You still can fuck me whenever you want."

"I know, but doing it on the hammock was something else, babe. Can't get it out of my head."

You giggled, before swimming backwards, the brunette swimming towards you, keeping his hand lightly on your waist as he did so.

"Do you ever think of having more kids?" You asked.

"I've thought about it, yes. Why?" Tommy replied.

"I don't know, I just thought I'd like to have one more. I've always wanted to have at least two kids. But if you're not okay with that-"

"Honey I'm more than okay with that. To be able to be a dad a second time sounds fucking sick!" You laughed at his response. So very Tommy.

"Not right now of course, but maybe once Cassie turns 4?" You said. He nodded and smiled before kissing you.

~Time Skip~

"So, how's Nikki treating you?" You asked Donna. Donna is one of Pamela's costars from Baywatch and therefore your friends with her. The blonde and Nikki have been in a relationship for awhile now and you couldn't be happier for him. And glad that he seemingly moved on from you. Now you don't have to worry about any fights breaking out between your husband and his band mate.

"Oh he treats me so well! He takes me out for rides on his Harley and in his corvette. Oh, and he gets my flowers every time we have a date." She gushed. "Im so happy for you! Tommy also gives me rides on his Harley, it's so fun isn't it?" You responded.

"Oh it is. I haven't had that much fun since...I don't know when. Ugh, I now realize I gotta head back to set." She groaned the last part.

The two of you ate at a small seafood restaurant by the beach where she was filming. "I thought you liked filming?" You asked.

"I do but, I hate how they make us run on the sand. Hurts my feet because it's so hot and slows me down because it's so soft." She groaned.

"Ugh, I get it. One time Cassie ran out to the ocean without me and Tommy and I had to run on the sand to her."

"She's a little troublemaker isn't she?"

"She is. Very much like her father." You laughed.