The Trio

"Ah, Muichiro , are you excited?" Senjuro hauled his sweat towel up onto the second level of the bunk, then easily climbed up.

"For training?" Muichiro retorted, climbing into his own bed and lying down.

"Yeah." Senjuro peeked his head over the edge of the bed to look at Muichiro , who in turn gave him a passive stare. "I think you'd be good at using the nichiriin sword."

Muichiro laughed. "It'll be fine."

Just then, a knock echoed through the room. They exchanged looks before Muichiro got out of bed to open the door. Nezuko stood in the doorway. She had a backpack slung over her shoulder. Senjuro rushed over.

"Nezuko!" He was surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Yeah," Muichiro agreed, "aren't you supposed to be bunking with one of the girls?"

"Um," Nezuko was looking down embarrassed. "Can I sleep here or not?"

Senjuro looked scandalized. Muichiro sighed and let her in. He shut the door behind her and crossed his arms. She strolled over to the bed, setting her bag on the sheets.

"So," she placed her hands on hips, "which one do I get?"

"You can slee—"

"Take my bed!" Senjuro suddenly burst out. "I can sleep on the floor."

Muichiro turned to Senjuro, who was averting his eyes. Muichiro roared with laughter and wrapped an arm around him.

"Wow, Senj! You don't have to do that." He gave Senjuro a huge grin jokingly. "You can bunk with me!"

"Whatever." Nezuko jumped up onto the top bunk happily. "You two are idiots. I'll take the top and you two can bunk together on the bottom so *rasberry spit*

" That's technically what I just said..." said Muichiro in his head