No hope of liking me pt. 7

:After that confession, Me and Abrielle got closer with Vash and Christopher. Everyday, me and Vash would chat. Meanwhile, Abrielle and Christopher would go on friend dates. Once we were in the school, Me and  Abrielle went to the canteen to buy food, but then After we bought it Abrielle dropped her food, but Christopher bought a new one for Abrielle. Abrielle said "salamat sa paglibre haha"

:When I went outside, it immediately rained. But Vash saw me getting wet so he gave the umbrella to me, he said "kailangan moyan kesa saakin. Yan na gamitin mo." Then I said "thank you haha, umuwi kana at baka lumakas ung ulan. Then later, Abrielle was so bored so she decided to play truth or dare with me, Abrielle said" truth or dare? " then i said" dare" "i dare you na sabihin mo kay Vash iloveyou hahaha!" abrielle said, i said "luh, grabe naman ung dare mo, pero sige gagawin ko, pagkatapos neto dapat lilibre moko."

:so when i said it to Vash, he said "I love you too." so me and Abrielle went kilig to the max! We laughed and laughed as the time goes on. So next i asked her the same question, truth or dare? Abrielle said "Truth ako hehe." so i asked her "Why do you like Christopher so much?" she said "Because he's handsome, and pretty smart, tall/short (idk haha)

:After that game, we went to Jollibee with Vash and Christopher, i was sitting next to Vash and Abrielle Was sitting next to Christopher. We ate food and enjoyed ofcourse. We had fun and laughed as we ate, Abrielle and Christopher were always "accidentally" holding hands so me and vash just said jokes to each other while Abrielle And Christopher were holding hands while acting like "lovebirds" hahaha.

:Then when we went outside be ause we finished eating, i pushed Abrielle to Christopher, Then their face was so close to each other! And, Christopher And Abrielle pulled away. Abrielle was so mad at me for pushing her.

:But still, Abrielle got kilig to the max as always. One night, me and Abrielle were watching kdrama, the part was so sad we ended up crying, then there was a blackout. Me and Abrielle was so scared that we screamed so so loud! everyone including our neighbors heard it, even Vash and Christopher! So Vash And Christopher ran so fast to my house to see what happened. they said "anong nanyare!?" then we said "wala lang, nagulat lang kami kasi nag brownout, Wag kayong mag alala parang mag jowa naman. :|" then they just stayed with Me and Abrielle until we fell asleep (fyi, Me and Abrielle had a sleepover.)