2. Him

While sitting down in my seat and getting situated I look up and that's when I see him his beautiful brown eyes and the stupid sexy lip piercing. I can't help but smile and blush.

"Hey bunny" he said while looking and sitting down next to my I smile and shake my head at the nickname he has been calling me since we were 5 all because I tried to have a bunny as a pet.

"Hi Tom" I said coldly but jokingly he then did that stupid seducing smirk of his to me. "Where is bill?" I asked calm but worried
"He's sick in bed right now" he said in a worried voice

"Oh no, I'll come over after school to hang out with him and cheer him up!"
"You should cheer me up too" he winked at me
I rolled my eyes and "lame" I said turning away from him "aww come on you always give bill georg and gustav your attention never me, I've had enough!" He said in his playful sad voice.

I laughed a little while turning back to him "that's because they don't try and seduce me while I do it." I said and turning back around to pay attention to the teachers lecture out of my side eye I could see him smirk then started to focus on the teacher I rolled my eyes and started writing down the notes

*time skip*

After driving my brother home I started driving to bill and Tom's house when I got there I got the house key their mom made for me to unlock the door and ran to bills room

I opened the door to see poor bill laying there watching t.v looking a little pale I started walking to his bed quietly not trying to interrupt him then after having his focus on the t.v he put his focus on me when he looked at me and realized it was me his face changed like he was the happiest boy alive "Y/N!!" He said jumping up from his bed to go to hug tackle me.

"Hi bill!!" I said hugging him tightly while he is doing the same "Im so happy your here I have not seen you in a while I couldn't wait to see you again! " I know me too" then the door opened I turned around to see Tom in a worried confused face about to speak "what happened?!" He looked at us in the ground I was confused on what he was saying but then realized me and bill probably made noise when ge tackled me I laugh a little taking my attention off Tom to bill.

Tom noticed that and it seemed to get him a little jealous "Alright can you get off of her bill? Your gonna get her sick and you know how much of a sensitive baby she is" "I am not a sensitive baby when I'm sick!" I said in a playful mad voice "sorry y/n I love you but you are a sensitive baby when you are sick"bill said while getting up then pulling me up.

I rolled my eyes "whatever" I said "and bill shouldn't you be resting? You have a fever of 107!" "How did you know that?!?" He said confusingly "your mom sent me a picture of the thermometer" bill sighed then sat down on his bed signing for me to sit on the other side I happily did to get away from Tom who was smirking at me and looking me up and down as soon as I sat on the bed here comes tom crashing done on bills bed then puts his head on my lap.

I blushed a little bit quickly stopped so he didn't know I was giving in when bill realized what he was trying to do to me he sighed as he started hitting Tom with his pillow then said "Don't you have a girlfriend Tom?!" That sentence made my heart break a little but I told myself don't worry about it because he is just a player and would break my heart anyways I quickly put a fake smile on then started laughing at bill beating Tom up after a couple of minutes we were all passed out on bills bed sleeping like a baby.
————————————————————————
That's all I can do rn😭 I will do one or two more chapters tomorrow Gn guys!
741 words