Overprotective

Ok so clubbing and yes on the drama was the highest votes!So this story is gonna be kinda crazy.(btw I'm high again so if I misspelled something or the sentence is in a weird manner please just ignore or correct it😭)
—————————————————————————

Tom:

Y/n wake up.

Y/n get up.

Y/n!

Tom said while shaking me so I can wake up.

I slowly opens my eyes and glared at him for waking me up.

Tom:
you slept all the way till 2pm! Also hurry and get ready we are going clubbing.

You:fine.

I quickly went into the bathroom and got ready.

 Tom: You look gorgeous

He said looking me up and down then smacked my ass.(It's recoils btw)

Tom was in one of his regular outfits which I knew.

He led me to his car and started to drive.

When we got there it was packed Tom told me bill and Harley were coming too.

As soon as I saw Harley my jaw dropped.

(Harley reveal)

Bill had his arm around her waist and he was dressed in his normal style.
When we got there bill got a private area for us to stay and get drinks.

After a couple of minutes drinking me and Harley were drunk enough to dance.

She got up and grabbed my hands excitedly leading me to the dance floor.

We started dancing with each other and enjoying the time.Then I felt a strong pair of arms gently pull me away from Harley.

Harley opened her eyes and gave a stink face to the person who pulled me away.

The person twirls me to face him and I saw..

You:William?!?!

William: Hey y/n you look gorgeous.

He said smirking pulling me close to his body.

Not even a second later Tom pushed William extremely hard and grabbed my waist.

Tom: Back off dude.

William caught his balance and then pushed Tom the same way.

I could see Toms anger coming as William was talking shit and getting in his face.

Then Tom punched William in his fast and I swore I heard a crack.

William lost his balance but then again caught it and tackled Tom to the ground while giving punches everywhere.

I was so speechless.

You: Tom!

As I shouted that Tom punched William in his stomach knocking the air out of him and he quickly fell to the side while Tom got in him and started punching him mainly on his face.

Bill and some other guys tried pulling them apart but didn't succeed Tom was on top of William beating him into a pulp when finally security came and quickly pulled them apart.

The security was pulling them to the cop cars outside but I didn't want it to end like that.

I went up to Tom trying to talk to him but the security guard who had him pushed me hard so I can get away I almost fell but Harley helped me catch my balance.

Tom saw that and got mad he punched the living shit out of the guard causing the dude to let Tom go.

I immediately ran up to Tom and pulled him into a tight hug.

I felt toms heart beating fast and him shaking out of anger.

You: It's ok Tom breathe.

I said gently to him while putting my hand on his cheek.

Then the guard who Tom punched forcefully grabbed Tom as the cop hand cuffed him.

I gave him a quick kiss before he got put in the back seat of a cops car.

I started to get worried of what will happen to him then felt a hand on my back.

Bill: He will be fine I will bail him out tomorrow.

he said while giving me a tight hug so I can calm down.

You: Thank you bill, please get Harley home safe.

Bill: I will.

I gave him and kiss on the cheek before going into the car to drive home.

While driving home I started to worry again hoping Tom was ok. 

When I finally got home I completely strip and slept only in my bra and underwear.

I fell asleep quickly.

Time skip the next day

While in bed I felt a warm strong body glue to my backside with the familiar scent of Tom.

I turn around to face the person and was relieved when I saw that it was Tom and his brown eyes.

I buried my face into his neck and held on tight.

You: Please don't leave like that ever again.

Tom: I won't

He said wrapping his arms around me pulling me close.

We cuddled for a couple of minutes then I realized tom fell asleep.

I guess he didn't get sleep last night.

While he was sleeping I gently rubbed his head happy that he was with me and wasn't going no where.

I eventually fell asleep again peacefully that tom was back.

Me and Tom slept that whole day peacefully I'm each others arms.

842 words.

Guys I'm kinda thinking of making another version of my living nightmare but in my way I really wanna try it 😭