Chapter 2) Melancholy

The days after I was born went by a rush, kings princes, and queens traveled from far lands to look at her rumored face, words spread quickly, and many people were suspicious of my father's overprotective behavior

" I heard the queen is a witch! No way she made that baby out of her simple looks " one of the aristocrats said

" Tell me about it! Their faces don't even match with that beautiful baby!"

I don't have many memories of me and my mother, my happiest memory of her was dancing for me, under the moonlight, her silk red Vaillancourt reflected over her soft skin, making it glow a hue of red, the air flowing through the balcony as she did, her hair dancing to its rhythm. The memory was so pure and distant by now that her face has disturbingly morphed into something I couldn't understand, her face had long since left my mind and the thought of her existence almost seemed like a dream.

She was never present in my life, not that she didn't wanted to be, she didn't had the permission to. Our relationship was limited till milk milk time.

I still remember that day when she didn't open her eyes as I bit on her breast. My teeth were starting to appear, but seeing that strange balloon like thing so pretty to look at yet so strange and peculiar, from where endless flow of steady liquid was produced, i couldn't help but bite it, the liquid afterward had a irony taste to it. Unknowingly i sucked my mothers blood, like a parasitic leech

Maids started to saperate us, pulling me away from her. I looked back at her breast, my teeth marks surrounding the fruit, the nipple, nade it look like a lily.

Father took my 3-year-old self to claim Helen after 2 years of my mother's absence. I was wrapped from head to toe with silk hidden away from the gazes of men that were to come. I held onto my father as if I would be snatched away if I loosened.

The intimidating gazes I felt upon myself in that unfamiliar palace didn't seem to help either.

The men glanced at each other suspiciously

" Why don't you show us her face then?" A gruff man with orange hair said. He had a scar across his cheeks which he showed off proudly.

" I do not for I don't want your eyes scanning through a mere child " Father spat back.

" Or is it that she is just like her mother, retarded?" A man said out loud, followed by hefty laughs of meaty men around the hall.

My father's grip slightly tightened around me as he gritted his teeth, his face flushed from embarrassment.

" I would've if not for your filthy mind," he said darkly. The atmosphere suddenly darkened, even more if that was possible.

Men started spitting insults while my father tried to back away, their voice mixing in together, making an ugly symphony. They were the highest of highest people back in their kingdom but now, they were now however not any different from peasants spitting profanities. My father may or may not had made plans that day to get revenge, he looked at me gently, brows arched, eyes dull but gentle. Maybe that was the day when he decided what i was going to be. What i would eventually be molded into.

He held me tightly, hiding my face on the crook of his neck, his hands shaking ever so lightly out of rage, trying to relax his hands and not suffocate me to death.

In my three years of life which I spent mostly with my father, I never viewed him as a human, but as a God, and I would've continued believing so if I hadn't seen his face making oh so many emotions, he couldn't have been god, god was perfect, he wasn't.

It felt as if this was seconds before someone slid up their dagger and a bloody massacre happened.

Nemesis quickly silenced the room, his orderly voice reverberated through the throne hall, he glanced towards us with curious eyes, but his lips had a sly smirk on them.

" Surely my king, your daughter could not be as beautiful as mine" he said arrogance dripping down his tone, while he gestured towards father to bring me towards him.

His hesitant nature disappeared, simmering in the heat of rage. They bought me towards the older king and handed me towards him. A knowing grin on his lips, mockery was in his eyes.

The old king held me as if I was a porcelain doll, softly with focused eyes, as he slowly unveiled the silk cloth from my face. The moment was silent, him looking at me with wide eyes, his lips ajar, he mumbled something under his breath. He looked at his daughter with furrowed eyebrows. people stared at him in suspense and my hand slowly reached toward his fluffy beard.

The man gritted down his teeth as something flashed in his eyes and took the veil covering my body off me. My s/c colored skin was revealed along with my h/c colored hair flowing down as my father tried to snatch me away from his grasp. I sneezed softly as a cold wave of air blew past me. And then I was turned towards them to see.

That's when it started. Lust power desire, eyes, and mind too pure to read the gazes I felt. It came down like I felt a shiver of disgust down my spine as I recalled these events.
_____________________________

Extra:- how did Paris seduce Helen- like he is a small dic man now come on.