CHAPTER 32

It was a quiet flight, I slept well even just sitting up and in the air. I felt comfortable somehow. I just woke up when I heard the speaker. Fritz also fell asleep on my shoulder at that time so I woke him up because we had already landed. And now, a van picked us up. Nothing has changed and Doctor Ty is always by my side.

From: Sister Maeve

Be careful

I frowned when I opened Maeve's message. Is she giving me a warning or just worried? After we got out of the car, I immediately covered my eyes because of the sun. It's not totally a building, but it's just like a hotel. Just a room with a single bed. They immediately entered the rooms first and I lagged behind. Three floors, two doors or rooms per floor. The two nurses and Fritz were the first to get rooms on the first floor, Doctor Ty and the two nurses are again on the second floor.

My jaw dropped when I realized that I was going up to the third floor. I just got more alive when Ralpkiel got out of the car, does that mean we were both on the third floor?

"Where are they?" I looked at him when he asked.

"Everyone is in the room." I answered.

"Saan ka?" nagtanong siya ulit. I pointed to the door at the top and there was no reaction on his face.

"We'll probably be there because those are the only rooms that haven't been taken yet," I said. I walked towards the stairs and was about to lift my suitcase when Ralpkiel took it.

"Ako na," he ordered.

"Kaya mo?" I asked. Ralpkiel nodded. I just returned the nod to him and went up. I still waited for him somehow. He can. Mine was easy so he didn't have any trouble. "Thank you," I just gave him a smile before entering the room. Nakahinga ako nang maluwag nang makapasok na ako sa kwarto. Kaagad akong humiga sa kama at tinext si Maeve.

To: Sister Maeve

We are next to each other, the room!!

Napatingin ako sa oras at malapit na ang lunch. Naligo na ako ulit para mag-ayos.

From: Doctor Ty

Doc, una na kami sa covered court. You just cross the road and there are stairs going down, you will see it right away. Wait kita for lunch :)

To: Doctor Ty

I'll go down na rin. Noted. Thank you!

I looked at myself in the mirror and made sure I was fine. I took my bag and stuff with the room key before going out. I even saw the sea, not far away. I will go there before we leave here. The air in the province is nice, it's not too hot because it's the month of December. Malamig na rin.

Napahinto ako nang lumabas si Ralpkiel sa pintuan niya.

"Hi," he started. "Are you going to the covered court?" Tumango ako kaya tumango rin siya. Hindi ko kaya magsalita. Nawawalan ako ng boses kapag kaharap siya. Nauna na akong maglakad at naamoy ko ang pabango niya kaya napatigil ako dahil sa biglaang pagbahing ko.

"Your perfume," I looked at him. He also frowned and smelled himself.

"You don't like it?"

Sumagot ako kaagad. "No!" Umiling ako. "I mean, it's good pero I think the smell affected my nose,"

"I don't have any other perfume with me but can you wait for me?" Nagtaka ako dahil sa tanong ni Ralpkiel pero tumango pa rin ako kahit hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin niya. Pumasok siya loob at sinara ang pinto, ano'ng gagawin niya roon?