CHAPTER 15

PRESENT

Jimin opened his eyes and found himself in a dark room . When he tried to move he felt he was tied up. His hand and feet both were tied up while he was laying on a soft mattress.

" Any - anyone help me ? " Jimin stutter , he has always been scared of darkness . He has a phobia
NYCTOPHOBIA. Tears whelmed in his eyes... As he saw walls coming near him slowly... " HELP ME PLEASE I WILL DIE AAHHH " He said as the walls were coming more and more close well that's what he thought...

" Sshh shh Baby don't worry nothing will happen to you " Jimin flinched hard when he heard someones voice from his left side.. and that's when he remembered he was abducted  by his very own friend sorry EX friend..

" Kai you know I am scared of darkness then why are you doing this and please leave me " Jimin said while tears running down his face " Pabo I didn't brought you here just to leave you first I have to make you mine , I have to mark you as mine before that Jungkook does " Kai laughed evily while Jimin heart was beating so fast he was scared from darkness and by Kai . ' no Jimin you have to be strong, you can't let him touch you " Jimin thought and tried to untie his hands by pulling the ropes .

* SLAP *

" Stop behaving like a child cause these will not open until I make them " Kai said while holding on to Jimin's kaw tightly.

In all this by accident Kai hands touched Jimin's stomach making jimin eyes go WIDE . Cause he felt Kai's hand on his bare body and that means he has no clothes on . ' No this can't be happening I am not naked right ? ' Jimin said internally and asked Kai
" Kai - I- I have my clo-clothes on ri-right " Jimin stuttered " oh yes I forgot to inform you that your body is beautiful and that dick is so small I loved it when I touched it " Kai said and gave a kiss on Jimin's forehead while Jimin froze .

'so someone has already touched his private parts '

" HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TO TOUCH ME , KAI I SWEAR OF YOU DIDN'T OPEN MY ROPES I WILL FUCKING RIP OF YOUR DICK , " Jimin shouted
" Shit so that means I have to make my dick feel good before it's rip off so then be ready PARK JIMIN make my dick feel so good and make yourself feel good so that you don't think to rip it off but want more " Kai said those disgusting words out of his nasty mouth making jimin shout and scream for help.

* SLAP *

" STOP FUCKING SHOUTING, NOW I WILL NOT EVEN TAKE A SECOND TO FUCK YOU " Kai said and took off his cloths and got on top of Jimin . " Please Kai I beg you don't do this , please " Jimin cried while Kai just laughed " ohh jimini I have to do this " Kai said and pushed his cock inside Jimin making jimin scream " FUCK YOU KAI LEAVE MEEE- AAHHH " Jimin shouted and got another slap on his face " shut up " Kai said and rock his dirty dick inside Jimin hole .

' GOD WHY YOU HATE ME SO MUCH ? '

Jimin screamed and shouted someone to help him and kept getting abused by his so called ex friend but no one came . And at last Jimin shut his mouth because he knew he has already been used like a piece of trash...

Meanwhile at JK and JIMIN'S house :

" Where is he ? " Jungkook took out his phone to call Jimin as it's 3 AM in the morning and he is still not here. But no one picked up . Jungkook sat on the sofa and the only thing that came into his mind was Kai's house.

He picked up his car keys and went outside to go to Kai's house .

" FUCKING PICK UP THE CALL " Jungkook shouted and threw the phone when Jimin didn't picked up again ' if you are there than Jimin I will divorce you right there ' Jungkook thought and put his feet on the pedal to stop the car  and got out of the car to go inside