~My Łife~

Ray's pov:

it was the same as always woke up, felt no motivation, felt dysphoria, hated school ect. I'm a 13 year old male, I'm going into the ninth grade next year. I was losing all my motivation. Life was a no-no for me. I got up, got dressed, and headed out the door. My school was 15 minutes away from me. After the long ass walk, I got to the school. I always hung out with that one group. Most people disrespected me, called me by my deadname. And called me she/her ect, and called me fag and shit.

I entered the school, and to my surprise, I had eyes all over me. Everyone was pointing, laughing, mimicking me, my friend group always defends me, but that was just the daily. It's my life routine, I woke up just to deal with the same. God. Damn. Shit. It didn't help that my mother abandoned me.

Bullying wasn't a little word to me, no it  meant getting abused, hurt, being a victim of pain. Having to be judged by random people that shouldn't have an opinion. Being the second option, the last resort.

I always was drawing in a note pad, drawing sad depressing things, such as abandonedment, suicide, sadness, getting abused. People always questioned me. But I found it peaceful, I had a partner by my side. I also had family, but most of my family doesn't give a shit about me.

I always lock myself in my room, I have a wolf cut, somewhat bleached hair, dressed like a hobo, and I have eye bags. I was genuinely getting tired of life. And people around me, I act like I'm fine, meanwhile..  I'm not.

~I'm in class while writing this, it continues in the next chapter~