05

Jimin's heart rate quickened at a storm speed...and he can feel thumping in his chest so heavily!

Jimin: WHAT?! You left?! To where? When? With whom?' he asked out in a hurry.

Jungkook sobbed more, 'D-don't know hyung-ie! I wanted to find you...I-I just ran...not knowing where I was going-

Jimin's heart raced with worry as he processed Jungkook's words. He couldn't believe that Jungkook ran away from the company in this heavy rain and he even didn't know where he was! Jimin's anger mixed with his concern, and he felt like his head is gonna blast out in the amount of fury and worry,

-MY GOD! JEON! Seriously what the hell is wrong with you!?' he stood up from the bed in heat of moment, 'How could you just ran away from the company and ran aimlessly like that!' he scolded the younger harshly. His mind is racing with pure concern and fury of the younger one's irresponsibility!

Jungkook: I'm sorry hyung-ie...I just wanted to catch you up-

Jimin could feel his worry skyrocketing. He couldn't believe that Jungkook didn't even know where he was. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down before responding.

-Jungkook, you need to tell me where you are right now," Jimin said firmly, trying to keep his voice steady despite the emotions bubbling up inside him. "You can't just wander around aimlessly when you're upset like this. AND more over its freaking raining! It's not safe and not done at all! Where the hell are you?"

Jungkook sniffled on the other end of the line, still crying. "I...I really don't know, hyung," he choked out, 'I guess...I-I'm lost!' and he broke into another fist of sob, making his hyung more vulnerable on the other hand.

Jungkook's sobbing made it difficult for him to speak clearly, but he managed to choke out, "I'm sorry, hyung. I just...I needed to get away. I didn't know where to go or what to do to reach you-"

Jimin's heart softened as he heard Jungkook's vulnerability. He understood that Jungkook was struggling, and his anger started to dissipate. He took a deep breath and spoke more gently this time.

-Jungkook, sshh! Stop crying....you need to calm down to tell me where you are," Jimin said firmly, trying to keep his voice steady. "I need to know that to bring you home....Just take a deep breath and try to calm down,"

Jimin heard Jungkook trying to calm down and taking deep breathes on the other side.

Jimin: Are you alright a bit now?'

Jungkook: Yes hyung.' a muffled reply came in.

Jimin: Good! Now look around, do you remember the name of the place you went to or any landmarks nearby? I'll come and find you, but I need some information to help."

There was a pause on the other end, and Jimin held his breath, waiting for Jungkook to respond. He could still hear Jungkook's ragged breathing, but it seemed to be steadying slightly.

Jungkook: H-hyung?' after a short pause finally Jungkook called out softly, his voice steadier than before.

Jimin quickly responded, 'Yeah? You find anything?'

Jungkook sniffled, 'I guess...I'm in the s-south dark alley...'

Jimin felt like a thunder stammered over him when he heard the name of Jungkook's current place. Goodness! You got to be kidding! He is in where?! 'Someone kill me already'-Jimin thought rubbing his temples in concern and frustration.