Chapter Two: Welcome to the world and it's many surprises.

I spent a couple of days in the hospital, since the day I came Harry has not once left my side. I tried sending him away but he wouldn't budge, I guess cause he's just being a good friend. I still haven't came up with the name and today was the day that I would really have to name her. I held her in my arms. I didn't really get to fully see her till now. Her hair was brownish, her eyes crystal blue just like her fathers. She got my dimples, and my curls. She was a splitting image of her father. Tears began filling my eyes, later they turned into sobs. I didn't want to cry to loud cause I would wake up the tired Harry on the couch.. although it didn't work out to good for me.

"Julie?!" Harry shot up from the couch towards me "Why are you crying?"

"She looks just like him... " I cried, holding her in my arms.

"She also looks like you love, you two are both beautiful"

"Thank you Harry.. for everything.. " I said, as I went to kiss his cheek.

I pulled off and smiled as I looked down to see the beautiful sleeping baby in my arms. I played with her hair and just studied her features. Soon, a nurse came in with the birth certificate. I looked over at Harry and smiled. We were talking about baby names with the rest of the boys expect Niall of course and we all agreed on one name. Which seemed to fit her the best.

"Name?" The nurse said smiling.

"Lily... Lily Anne Horan... " I said looking at Harry who frowned a bit.

"Beautiful name Miss.. you may leave today.. just go to the front and sign your papers. Have a good day love!"

"Thanks.." I trailed off.

I looked over at Harry who was packing Lily's stuff into the duffel bag. He carefully grabbed Lily from me and placed her in the carrier. I looked at him as he tried to do this without giving a glance at me. That's until I stopped him from moving any where else in the room. He just looked down at his feet.

"Harry.. you okay? Why did you look sad when I said her name?" I said trying to get him to face me "We all agreed on it remember?"

"Yeah but.." He said looking at me straight in the eyes "Julie... I-I love you.."

"I love you too Harry" I smiled.

"No you don-" He sighed and looked at me confused "Never mind.."

"Ok"

I helped Harry pick up the rest of the stuff and we headed out of the hospital room. I walked over to the front desk and started signing out the discharge papers. I looked over at Harry who looked down at Lily, studying her features the same way I did. I finished up and off we were to my house.

Claire's POV:

Why was Niall so worked up about this girl? She wasn't pretty like I was. Niall should be grateful to have me around. I walked behind Niall as he reached out for his wallet and pulled out a picture of two kids. A boy with brownish hair and blue eyes looked like he was at least six, The other kid was a girl, she had brownish long hair that fell to her back and brown big eyes she looked to be about five. I saw a smile creep his face as a single tear escaped his eyes.

I smirked to my self as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped a little and put the picture back in his wallet. He turned around and smiled down at me, kissing my forehead. I had him wrapped around my finger, and he wasn't going any where any time soon as long as I'm here. Not even that bitch Julie.

Julie POV:

We pulled up to my driveway and there waiting for us was Eleanor, Perrie, Louis, Liam and Zayn. I got out of the car and soon enough I was attacked with hugs from each of them. Harry took out the bags from the trunk as Liam helped him out as well. I went over to the back and took out Lily's carrier.