Prologue

Ok so basically if you don't know what omegaverse is than that sucks srry but you can just search it up bc I don't feel like explaining it 🤪
In this silly fanfic when your 15 you find out your sub gender and when your 20 smth you find your fated mate ig
Actual prologue:
Ok so nobody expected the spazz and jew to be omegas bc event though they were twinks the spazz was a midget that was also a boxer and the jew was a scrawny but lethal person, bc of this everyone just assumed they were betas. But shockingly the two ended up being one of the very few male omegas of the skewl and ended up getting teased and bullied ( so sad tbh ☹️), this also made their bestie westies Crueg and Stam stop hanging out with them bc they were alphas which made them kewl and popular. So they couldn't risk their reputation by being around the omega midgets 😔. This ofc made Twerk and Kyel sad bc they were in love with their alpha besties *gasp*!!!! So they decided to stick together and become besties with each other instead, which they slayed at. After they became besties highskewl wasn't as bad as before and eventually everyone stopped teasing them and stopped making fun of the smol omegas :0 ! Then after high skewl and when they went to college, they were lucky enough to be roommates with each other as well! But then they go to a goofy party instead of studying bc they are some scrawny baddies over here 🤭 and bc they are in their early 20's they end up finding their fated mates AKA their soul mates which just happen to be their ex bestie westies CRUEG AND STAM D: .......!

Will they forgive them and accept their fates as partners meant to be or will they be upset lil ppl like those wives from dramatic novellas? 🤔