author's note

to all the best friends out there, who I hope do not disappear suddenly to join the mafia like Hunter did. appreciate them before they're gone.

WASSUP MOTHERFREAKERSSSSSSSS ITS YA GIRL HERE BACK WITH ANOTHER BOOK (ik it's a never-ending misery)

after finishing my last book, I wanted to take a break (keyword... WANTED) but then decided that writing is a part of my soul. I miss seeing the funny comments on here and the same few people reading and voting. It made me feel like I actually mattered and I think I need that right now.

Also I think my writing has improved quite a bit so let's all hope that this book is a bit more composed than bia...

important note: updates may be a little slow but that's solely due to exams. I'm going to try to have this finished by the end of summer because let's be honest here, I'm kind of a loner with nothing better to do with my time.

acknowledgements

Firstly I'd like to swear an oath of vengeance upon anyone who has ever wronged me. You know who you are.

Secondly I want to give a shout out to my aunty who made me this dry chicken sandwich I'm eating rn as holy crap this shi is AMAZING

Thirdly I'd like to thank Emirates airline for giving me such an amazing writing idea. You made my mentally unstable head more unstable. Please don't sue me for writing most of this on your flight...

Also shout out to my airport crushes. Love you <3

unimportant info

I'd like to ask everyone to forgive me for the terrible plotlines and writing as this book is made upon a fantasy I had (ok but who doesn't wanna get kidnapped by the mafia mid-flight and be offered to join them). I'm only 16, I'm not a New York Times bestselling author. This isn't a super long book (I'm hoping-?) aand yeah. I'll stop waffling now.

Point is, keep your expectations as low as the Mariana Trench.

Actually it's better if you don't have any.

trigger warnings

♡ blood, gore and injury detail, violence (bc it's the mafia and they're #baddies)

♡  plane hijacking

♡  rape and sa mentions

♡ mention of drugs somewhere

♡ lots of bad-butt moments

♡  trauma

♡ SMUT!!!!! =D (actually I'm still debating on whether or not to include it)

♡  anything and everything else idk, tbh it feels like everything nowadays is considered to be triggering material.

and yes, I said smut. it was the most awkwardest and cringiest thing ever to write so I hope we all kindly appreciate that or I have some ass-whooping to do ✨ I do keep a shovel under my bed too and will not hesitate to use it.

copyright

here's a copyright claim cuz I will cry to my mom at 3am if anyone steals this and then you'll be dealing with my angry butt and my mom's and trust me homies, you do NOT wanna go there!!

Material including chapters, epilogues, descriptions, cover designs, and art are copyrighted ©. All Rights Reserved by the owners and creators of Anagapesis. The owners of this work do not take credit for most of the images displayed in the work. Any unauthorised copying, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work is classified as an infringement of copyright. Disregard of copyright is punishable by law. blah blah blah.

Anagapesis © Crazy_Cranks

equipment advised

- one mentally unstable reader (you)
- one dark night
- one cup of caffeine
- your best friend next to you
- an airplane
- a teddy bear
- a gun
- anything else you may find necessary. please add suggestions in the comments.

final warning

anyways dont say I didn't warn you cos some serious dramatic shi is about to go down <3

take a deep breath, and remember who the fuck you are.❞