Chapter 9

(Colleen's POV)
[On the car ride home]
"Joy-" I said.
"I don't wanna speak to you."
"But-"
"No."
We made it to the house and I made up that I had to pee. I ran to the bathroom doing a fake dance showing that I had to pee and locked the door. I really don't know how to explain this to her.
(Joy's POV)
I cried into my pillow the same way I did when I THOUGHT Colleen didn't like me. Now I KNOW she doesn't want me. There was a knock. "Come in if you really really want to," I said. It was Colleen. It's weird to think that I loved her so much in the past and now I'm crying because of her. "Joy, don't leave. We thought it would be crazy if we had someone screaming about everything but we obviously know that you're not like that. We love you and we do want you," Colleen said. She started to cry again. Now, half of me wanted to be like "GURL YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE" but the other half of me knew that she truly is my idol and inspiration and I would never give up anything like this. I cried and hugged her. I still love her. And I will never stop loving her. She kept me happy for a long periololically time. (if you don't know what that is, it's from a vine😂) Because she is My Happiness.
END OF STORY